sábado, el 4 de octubre de 2104




Buenos tardes from Huatulco's newest landmark!!

Hola hola and at 420pm, I sit on my butt watching some Nationwide racing. The familia was going to go to Marcos Jr's fiesta...but by 415pm Marco Sr had not shown up at the gates to lead them to his casa.

So...off they go on a bici ride. And why was I not going to go to the fiesta and drink some free chelas?

One day after feeling well enough to go to el gimnasio, I have either pulled a muscle in my neck, or I have a pinched nerve.

Frig!! And what a stupid way to have it happen...bending over the sink to wash my face. I have limped through the day and popped a handful of drugs, but the complete left side of my neck is in spasm and it hurts from my skull down to my shoulder blade.

Turning the head is possible...at a snail's pace, but looking up and down hurts. So...a fiesta was not a good place for me to be.

The drugs seem to be working...I cannot feel my toes...but if I move to fast or in a certain manner...shooting pain.

Oh yes, the joys of being 49!! Ja ja ja

As for the rest of the day...a ton of fotos to follow, so read on mis amigos.

Max Van was lights out at 825pm and we had a one pit stop noche, panale change around 10pm. There was some discussion at 330am, but after a lil'chat, we were lights out again.

I woke up due to it getting light out side. Huh? 7am and Max was still asleep...score!! The pitter patter of Bubba's feet around the casa and then at 710am there was the "Poppa Poppa, it is almost light outside".

Videos, leche and then the usual tranquilo time in the Palacio, as well as most of our desayunos.

A change in plans due to the sore neck...no chasing the lil'man as he wheeled around centro on the bici.

So we did a Poopie Loopie run and scored on some samples of freshly bbq'd arrachera, also known as skirt steak, and then loaded up on some pollo y molida res.

Loaded up the camioneta verde and off to La Bocana we went. We had a great time prowling the playa and then we came back to the truck and played on some of the park equipment they have, a teeter totter and a swing.

Home for leche y libros and even after a long sleep last night and a 710am wake up, we were able to get Max to take a siesta.

He was lights out by 1220pm and awake at 140pm....he really needs his sleep lately!!

Comida for all and then as I enjoyed the effects the drugs were having on my body, the familia was at the CP alberca.

A little snooze for Poppa but that ended when the front door opened and the lil'man called out "Poppa, Poppa...I have a back" as he pointed to his back.

All dressed up for a fiesta, but no where to go, so back upstairs for the bici and off they went.

All caught up and I am about to cook up la cena...so onto the 50 fotos!!

The pre-adventura poses...hola hola to madre who is behind me.



Someone has some umph in his step.


And his caballo tambien!!


You like mi limon?



Hmmmm. I wonder what mi amigo here at Poopie Loopie is doing?


Poppa...Poppa...samples!!


Flores para la venta.


Give me a "H", give me a "U", give me an "A"...


When we get home, I must remember to look up the verbo "subir".


At La Bocana.


Hmmm...what is that?


OMG...a rock!!


Must show Poppa.



I am sooooo excited to show Poppa my rock!!


Hmmm...maybe I can go look for another rock?



Hee hee hee...rock.



The olas have taken their toll on the sidewalks leading to the playa.


Want to see inside this casa? Click HERE.

Doph dee doe.


The crab before he spotted Max...who had spotted him!!







There is something about a niño's curiosity that is refreshing.

Running towards his helicoptero.


Here is Max on his helicoptero, with the cliffs looming behind him.


Looks like another helicoptero, but this is his submarine.


Hey Max, what do you have there?



And after a few pokes, it took off for this laguna.


Where it lost it's pursuer.


Olas grande!!


Some wildlife.


These students were visiting the archaeological park located above the playa. From their great view point, they shouted an assortment of English words at us.


The Río Copalita used to exit here, but this is now a tidal pool with the river mouth further up the playa.




Post playa prowl, a little pit stop on the swing.



Need a sonrisa? Get the lil'man on the other side of the teeter totter.



Remember the rule? If he smiles, keep taking fotos!!!





Ok, off to cook la cena.

Back at you post tina time.

Hasta pronto!!

Yikes...super sloooooooow internet tonight.

Buenos noches!! We are on leche y libro time and that means the lil'man should be lights out in one hour. Stay tuned!!

The familia had a great bici time...they took both bicis out and Max does a stellar job staying right behind his madre. And when he decides that he is too tired to bici any more, Bex straps his bici to the front of hers, hoists Max into the niño seat and off they go!!

The highlight of their tour was a stop at the bomberos, firefighters. They let Max play on the front of an engine, then he coaxed them to let him into the cab, then they started the motor and then it all came to a screeching halt when Max started playing with the gear shifter!!

They wheeled home for dinner and can anyone tell me why a niño would get so upset when his padre asked him to not stick his spoon in padre's dinner without asking first?

The lip trembled, the tears flowed and 5 minutos later once he had a spoonful of my mashed papas, all was forgotten. Wacky I say!!

Good dinner other then that, onto videos, clean up and then a nice lil'prowl around the zocalo. We ran into a religious desfile, so Max joined in for a block or so. He loves his parades!!

Home for tina time and you are all caught up.

My neck is loosening up slightly while my back is tightening up. Nice.

Mañana...muscle relaxer drug domingo!! And a race of course!!

Have a great domingo y hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max



No comments:

Post a Comment