lunes, el 27 de octubre de 2014




Well helloooo darlings.

Buenos tardes!! A beautiful día here in Huatulco. The great weather seems to have returned and if all goes as planned, we will not see any more rain until May 2015...when we arrive back in BC!! Yikes...socks, shoes, pants, rain coat?

Currently 340pm and the familia has taken madre's bici out to the playa...not sure which one, but it is probably playa Santa Cruz.

Max and I will go back there mañana as I checked online and my tarjeta is ready for pick up at INM. Yahoo!! No word on Bex's yet...stay tuned.

A good bed time...but you gotta figure Max would have fallen asleep waaaaay earlier because we had him into the cuna at 8pm which is really 9pm yesterday time. Asleep at 820pm would make it a full hour later then normal...but that's what it took.

A wacky noche, I move on. The good news is that the 1230am pee break seems to be doing wonders!! Dry panale y cuna when he wakes up...but what up with the 515am wake up? Did your body think it was really 615am? Oh Max.

No tears from either of us...I tried to get some more zzz and Max lay in his cuna telling me over and over..."I love you Poppa". Never one to ignore that, I replied over and over "I love you too Max" and thus really had no more sleep until 545am when the leche came out.

Fast asleep until 6am when the leche was "all done" as Max blurts out, and then another attempt at more sleep until the iPad alarma was set to go off at 630am.

After multiple "I love you Poppa", I passed Max the iPad and told him that when the alarma went off at 630am, I would turn on his videos. Doph...Max knows the access code and the next thing I hear is "let's build a word, let's build it".

Me? Lights out until 715am and then the rest of our rutinas started up. Play time and most of our desayunos in the Palacio and then into the cocina for The Boys to cook up some huevos revuelto.

Bex was out the door to have a cafe date and after The Boys were all set, off we went on the bici. Pit stop to say hola hola to madre and her amiga and then after a tour to see Polly, we zoomed home for some leche and then off to the CP alberca.

Madre joined us and with no gafas being thrown at her, we had a familia swim. Adios to madre as she headed upstairs and The Boys continued on their adventura, impressing a familia with the fact that Max was wearing gafas and going under the water.

We know the abuelo and he asked us "¿cuantos años tiene Max?" to which Max proudly answered "casi tres", impressing the hombres son and daughter. Hello!!

Upstairs for the leche y libros and due to the 515am wake up, the lil'man put up ni fuss when I scooped him up and was practically asleep in my arms when Bex came in to close the show.

A good siesta for Max and I scored on 30 minutos of it too!! Hello!!

Bex woke me up at 115pm and took over the hard chore of laying in bed next to the sleeping lil'man, and I was off to el gimnasio for the first time in over a week.

The walk is cooler, the viento blowing and the gym is not a furnace...score!! I had a good work out and hustled home to find the casa already clean!! Gracias mi familia.

So, some tranquilo time for Bubba and sometime this week I will find some motivation to finish off my resumes...but not today!! Ja ja ja.

All caught up and I have an hour until it is time to start cooking la cena...so onto the fotos.

These are all about Max's reaction to seeing a dragon fly on the 3rd floor landing. He sees them often at the alberca and seems to enjoy their presence.















On the way to find madre, we zoom zoom by through the school yard.


Working on his observation skills...I asked Max if he could see madre's bici parked against the pillar.




It took a few tries...maybe it is my communication skills? Ja ja ja


Max showing his madre a business card advertising masajes.


Like a good madre, Bex is very interested!!


Why hola hola Polly!!


Dude...I was sleeping!!


Oh, it is Max...the niño that likes to play with my tail!!


And my orejas, ears.



Do you want to come to my fiesta?


There will be a bouncie castle.


There will be pingüinos.


Do you like chelas?


Well, I hope to see you there.


Tranquilo time!! Back at you post tina time.

Hasta pronto.

Buenos noches!! Currently 735pm and bed time should be occurring, but I hear Max playing with his juguetes. Hmmm? Post tina business? Oh Max!!

The familia returned from their action packed afternoon and we went straight into la cena. We had a good dinner, a FT con Oma y Opa and then after clean up, off we went for the famlia prowl.

Pit stopped to say hola hola to Daniel and his familia and while there, Max put on a great display of his Spanish skills!!

Home for tina time, leche y libros and now...panale pit stop.

Mañana? Che y INM.

Have a great martes y hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max



No comments:

Post a Comment