sábado el 18 de febrero de 2012


945pm…Nascar is over. The race carries no points…but it turned out to be a great race.

Burt Lancaster in The Train…good flick. And now? Bexico up in the oficina working on a domingo deadline, Max is asleep (y hermoso) and I have the pelicula Star Trek playing in the background. Sorry Bill Shatner fans, this is the latest pelicula, sin Bill pero con Leonard Nimoy!!

Crazy day has come and gone.

Max y Bex were up at 630am…I awoke at 9am and took over.

Yes…I managed to get max to take a 30 minute nap in his cuna!! Ah-ha!!

Bexico managed a nap and next thing you know, Roman was here for our 12 noon cita.

Long story there…I think I will tell you all about it mañana. Long and short…the FZ has become an issue. One that can be over come, but decisions need to be made.

I will detail it out tomorrow.

I had been geared up to go to el gimnasio, but the meet took longer then expected and then I made a dumb a** move of putting a mini cd into the Mac. Doph.

The eject button did not work. Doph. Taking off the back panel did not give me access to the DVD port. Doph. I could not get all the tiny screws back in. Doph. I went on line and researched the problem. Lots of peeps have made this same mistake and the #1 answer was to take the laptop into a tech. Doph. Read through the first 25 replies and #26 was to gently shake the laptop, with the DVD port pointing towards the ground. Success.

Now why I didn’t Google this first? And what to do with the 3 screws that I still haven’t been able to insert? Doph

By the time this had all happened…too late for el gimnasio. Low energy y motivation and it would have been HOT. So? Off to the alberca with the familia.

Max had a great time and if we could only get him to smile, everyone else would think he was having a fun time too!! Lol

I won the Che run lottery and loaded up the lil’hombre for the road trip. It also allowed madre some time to work on her projects.

No ah-ha’s at Che…did see some peeps we met when we first moved here and then saw them again at one of our clase de español. They were excited to see Max, even though they had been following some of the pictures via Facebook.

Loaded up for the next few dinners. Esta noche we had ground beef and mushrooms in a peppercorn gravy, on top of papas puree. Mañana we are having cerdo hash para desayunos and yes, muslo pollo para la cena.

Domingo plans? Tranquilo!!

Click HERE for a USA Today.com article on safe travel spots in Mexico.

Fotos? Since I had no walk today…all the fotos are of Senor Max. That would be Senor Serio (serious)!!


Note Max's right ear, the left one in the foto. Spock ear...











And to answer the questions sent to us...yes Max DOES smile. No he does NOT wear clothes very often. Yes, his ears ARE big...and perfect!! Including the one we call Spock ear due to the fact it is often squished.

Hasta mañana.

Marco, Bex y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment