martes, el 14 de febrero 2012


Buenos noches all.

Quick update….sin fotos. Lo siento.

Max had a great night…7pm, awake at 4am for eats and then he slept again until 7am!! Not bad mis amigos, not bad.

Bexico took him out for an early morning walk and were just returning when I awoke.

Bexico tried to go for some laps in the pool, but the abuelas took over the pool for their pool exercises. Doph. So back upstairs and Bexico did a DVD workout while Max played with Wally the Whale on his Bébe Einstein.

We gave the house a well deserved vacuum and mop and then I was headed out the door to el gimnasio.

It does not happen often, but nothing really struck my eye as foto worthy.

Had a great work out…spent some time with Ulesses, my joven amigo.

Strolled though town and spent some time catching up with Daniel and the gang.

Meanwhile back at the casa, who was celebrating El Día del Amor y la Amistad? Bexico!! We had exchanged some chocolates (hey team…EVERY day is Valentines here!!) but Bexico was overwhelmed by the generosity of our neighbor, Blanca.

She took the Amistad part seriously and brought Bexico over a bunch of home cooking. Possibly the best soup Bex has ever had…so I am told.

Now, I used to think simpatico was the word for friendly, but I hear that is kind. Then I thought it was agradable, but today I was told it is amistoso. How ever you call it, it was a friendly gesture…especially after her kid stole our water money!! Just kidding.

Now, I did think about buying THESE for Valentines…maybe next year.

A warm day again…and it will only be getting hotter. We dressed up our lil’hombre and off to the alberca we went. With his cap and gafas and the warm water due to el sol, Max spent at least 20 minutes in the pool.

He said a few words while in the pool, so it shows us he does enjoy it, but we haven’t yet seen the big sonrisa (smile) from him. Bex did some laps while we sat pool side, then madre took the hombre upstairs and I grabbed some sol y pool time.

That took us to nap time and bless our lil’man…he did not want to got to sleep in the cuna. There is a theory…he knows that when madre puts him down for siesta, it is in the cuna and he will fall asleep. And when padre tries that? Having nothing to do with it, but will fall asleep on my chest instead.

Now does that make me a bad padre? Ja ja ja  Best part of my day…again!! And to be honest, he has fallen asleep for me in the cuna, just not often.

6pm routine went well and madre grabbed a cat nap with Max and next thing you know, we are eating burgers and watching the 6pm news at 8pm.

Currently 945pm, Max is zzz, bex is in the oficina and I plug away…while watching Storage Wars. Hey…don’t try to contact mis padres mañana por la noche. Por que? Can you say new season of Survivor? Oh mis padres!!

Mojon update? FZ guys were down there ayer and I will get the news and plans on sábado. I had a detailed email from Roman regarding the rough costs of a project. Lots of items adding up to lots of $$...and this is before the building starts. No crisis. One step at a time and we will make it happen!!

As for the next trip to Mojon? Possibly mañana…or jueves.

Rogers cell phone update? Dum a**es. First young lady cannot help, transfers me to pay as you go dude. He says he sees that I requested a change to pay as you go, but that department is behind schedule. Huh? I requested that 6 weeks ago.

So…he will reverse the $45 charge, but needs to put me on a $13/mes plan until the pay as you go peeps get their heads out of their butts. And then he will credit me the $13. Sure I say to myself as I grab the reference number. Stay tuned.

Clutch fan is back at BBY Nissan. Mike is working on getting me the credit!!

That’s all folks. Photos tomorrow!!

Hasta luego.

Marco, Bex y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment