domingo, el 5 de febrero de 2012


Buenos tardes mis amigos!!

1210pm and time for a quick update.

Max is asleep and madre Bexico is off to the Santa Cruz abarrotes. Por que? Hello…Bubba bought evaporated leche vs condensed and Baker Bex cannot make the macaroons with the incorrect leche. Doph.

Max had a great sleep last night…no colicos that we have experienced in almost a week equals no gripe water either!! The books said it would happen around 3 months and ta-da. That and of course madre has given up the leche y acidic fruits y veggies.

And he is already on a second nap!! Score!!

I was up at 9am’ish to find that the rest of the familia had been up for a few hours. I took over Max duty, which freed up Bex for some laps in the alberca.

Max and I watched some Sopranos together and then he had a fairly long and vocal FT with mis padres. The video feed today was muy claro…a great picture I was told.

We have noticed that Max loves to look around and be involved. The condo is small and there is only so much to see, so we have agreed we need to get him outside more.

Bex did that this morning when she went for a walk around centro, and grabbed some platanos. I did that by getting him into his trunks, throwing on the gafas and taking him to the pool.

I think the visit and experience in del mar (ayer) might have thrown him for a loop as he did not like the water at first. So we had him stand on the top step of the stairs and let him feel good about that, and moved him down another step until he was comfortable.

Then Bex took him into the main pool and he seemed to enjoy that. To protect him from the sun, he has his gafas and we held the sombrilla over him. And if he got cool, we give him a few seconds in the sol and he warms right up.

I think he enjoyed his 15 minutes and we will continue this with him as often as possible.

1220pm…I have been beckoned by a coo. Adios.

Currently it is 330pm and I am all smiles!!! Madre was busy baking (more on that later) and it was time for another Max nap, so I took him for some bouncing and rocking.

Why am I all smiles? At around 2pm we lay down on the couch and he slept on my chest for over an hour!! Need a new t-shirt due to all the drool, but I will give up any hour of my day to have mi hijo sleep on my chest!!


He awoke and due to the signals he gave, we thought he was hungry. But then just like a traffic light, the signals changed and he started the wail. We hadn’t experienced the wail and the accompanying bright red face, in such a long time and it caught us off guard.

What was the problem? After a belch that might have registered on the Richter scale, Max was a-ok!! Maybe the 1 hour nap on his chest vs on his back, was the cause? Oh well…all is better.

As for the baking…hmmmm. I think the coconut we bought at Che, was off. If we do macaroons again, we are going to buy some fresh coco off the calle and use them. So, great efforts (she tried twice) by Baking Bexcio, but we have decided to pass on the batches of cookies.


Proxima semana…rice crispie squares…if we can find rice crispies here!!

Ok, next update after Pucks.

saludos

Hola!! 1020pm and I have lost a 2 bourbon bet with mi amigo Senor Lower. Ah, that’s ok as I will enjoy buying him the 2 bevies next time we are together in the Vancouver.

So Gigantes win the Super Bowl eh? Good for them even if it was not the team I had hoed would win. Watching the game on HD was great!!

So other then the 1 hour nap Max had on my chest, what was the next best part of my day? It was selfish…truly selfish.

Max was getting tired as it was 530pm, 30 minutes before his normal bath routine…and I dragged his butt out to Senor Pucks. Why? To show him off…hello!!

And was he the star of the show? Need I ask?

Karen loves him and was happy to see him and we had several peeps we did not know, come over to find out the story of the 3 month old niño living in Huatulco.

Some guy even bought me a beer because he loved Max so much!! You have read about how behaved/tranquilo Max normally is? And he did not disappoint while inside Pucks.

Full house, 5 TVs blaring and all he wanted to do was watch the big screens and coo. Rock star niño!!

We had our bevies, waved adios and were home by 615pm and started his routine. He was asleep by 715pm or so and other then a few wake ups, he has stayed asleep.

Bex and I managed to eat our burgers and fries and I managed to watch the Bowl…and you are all caught up.

Not sure what our lunes brings. Proxima lunes we are thinking about making our road trip to Pochutla y Puerto. I think tomorrow I will dig around for the CD that contains our Mojon survey…find that and it might save us some $$ on the FZ survey!!

Last fotos of the day…the nail clipping series. Are those expressions not priceless?



Have a great week.

Marco, Bex y Max 

No comments:

Post a Comment