miercoles, el 29 de febrero de 2012


Buenos noches.

A great day.

Bex took the very early shift and I had the 9am shift. Max and I hung around the condo and then after he had his primero nap (in the cuna), he left me a little regalo (present) in his pañale. Just enough for the lab, so we scooped some up, strapped Max on and off to the lab we went.

It was already 10am or so…friggin hot out there now a days.

Fotos from the quick walk.

Outside una escuela, they were setting up for tonight's parade. 


What the parade is celebrating...I do not know.

The school yard was dressed up.


One of the many bands was let out to practice.


Then I thought I heard the school practice the parade, but it turned out to be democracy in action.



They are demanding solutions to housing and they seem to be directing this all at Lorenzo.



FYI...from the website of the US Embassy in Mexico City: "it is illegal for foreigners to participate in any political activity, including protests". Max was almost busted!!

During the walk we saw lots of peeps who know Max…Lord knows we don’t know all their names and they don’t know ours!! Ja ja ja

Back to the complex and off to the pool to cool down in the sombre. Max was mucho calor, we will have to keep an eye on that as the humido starts to build come abril.

We sat in the shade, enjoyed the breeze and then soaked our pies in the alberca. And right on schedule, he let me know he was hambre, so back to the condo and time to wake madre up.

This, that and the other thing and Bex and Max hung out and I was off to el gimnasio.

All good there…Galdino is a-ok. Asked me how to pronounce AC-DC today. And I really know he is ok when he told me the steroids he uses are NOT veterinary grade.

Headed home and stopped off at a restaurante (great sopa there) because Bex was meeting Karen y Randy. I missed Bex y Max, but said hola to mis amigos and had a quick catch up.

Fotos from my walk.

In Rome, this would mean a new Pope has been elected. 


Here, it is fresh pollo being cooked.


Click HERE if you are interested in reading about electing a Pope.


Mi amigo con un ojo is busy!!


I have NEVER seen the mercado cerrado. 




Maybe a leap year is a holiday? Couldn't find anything online about it. Nothing else was closed.


Bird's nest. Also known as the #22 at Hon's in Vancouver.


The clean up tools for a Fonatur hombre.


Home and a very successful pool time!! Max is enjoying the pool more and more, splashing more and more every day.

The two of us headed upstairs and Bexico got some laps in. And while she was swimming, we said hola to mis padres. A nice chat and we are getting excited about a possible visit from them.
Max needed one more nap and I volunteered…and strictly for his well being, I had him sleep on my chest!! Ok, for selfish reasons, I had him sleep on my chest.

Up in time for Jeoporady…Cute Niños for $1000, Alex. And then the 6pm rutina that was interrupted right before the number cards. Por que? Hello…parade down Carrizal!! Fotos of that mañana.

Back upstairs to help ensure our hijo can count to 10, and then off for eats and zzzzz. He was a trickster tonight, pulling a Houdini and slipping out of the swaddle. So the Baby Whisperer took over and ta-da.

I kid you not, the crazy “nose to nose” thing works like a charm. He was asleep within minutes and even slept through a few very loud fireworks that were set off on Carrizal.

Bex grabbed some veggies while I took care of Max, and then it was dinner time. Some great pollo con arroz and now you are all caught up.

Already 10pm…going to wrap this up.

Misc foto.

Max and his current favorite teether.


Crazy video…click HERE.
  
Max will be at el gimnasio starting mañana!! Lol AND just kidding!!

Last fotos.

Start of the 6pm rutina.



Hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment