viernes, el 19 de abril de 2013



Hola hola!!

A good day here…all the rutinas went well, even though Max has been delaying his night sleep as long as possible…doph.

I will save you from having to read what we had para la cena, (pasta) and get right to the facts.

Hooray…the new Visa card was activated and actually worked!! What a pain in the butt.

More pains in the butt? I thought we had an Amex on the way, but tonight when checking email, I had a MJ call from Amex…they need more information. Huh?

Hilarious that the next email was a survey from Amex…”how did we do?”. Ja ja ja

My visit with Tony? I am headed back early tomorrow and he will drill out the 4 broken bolts and then we will pick up 6 new bolts and rethread the holes.

There is only one speed with all the Mexican mecanicos I have met…and it is not fast. A 10 minute job can take an hour by the time the talking is done and with all the interruptions from other business pulling in.

So I am thinking tomorrow might be at least 3 hours. But it will be cheap. Stay tuned.

I am meeting him early, so Bex will take the early shift con Max…I have already heard something about bacon and eggs for desayunos!!

Che run…fresh leche for padre, but Max’s niño milk has been out of stock for a week. Picked up the same brand, but we are on a different type called Salud, Health, but it is not as vitamin packed as his normal leche. I am sure he will be fine until his milk is back I stock.

The senorita that had been pulled into the ocean a few days ago? I read in the paper that she was fine.

Best part of Bex’s día? Riding around on her bici, with Super Max in the back seat, with his cape flowing. Bex said that many peeps were smiling as they drove by, and when we all went out for a verdura run, I saw first hand how popular Super Max is!!

Fotos.

It has taken some time and work, but Suave Max is starting to emerge.




Not sure about chasing the gato into a grow op. Oh Max.



We spent 15 minutes watching concreto get poured. Ah, vida es bueno!!


Here is a new playa outfit for Max...he is getting bigger as this outfit was too large on Max only a few weeks ago.



On the way to pick up some verdura, Max spotted his amigo, el Gato.



Darn auto focus...the next foto was of Super Max lifting the car to see the gato!!

But here, Super Max has spotted his next target.


Up, up and away.


I think in his mind, Max is soaring through the nube.




As for mañana...wish me luck with the truck.

Buen fin de semana!!

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment