martes, el 30 de abril de 2013




Buenos noches y bienvenidos de Día del Niños!!

Here in Huatulco, lots of toys for sale, but not much in the way of celebrations. I was reading the Oaxaca periodico and they have many articles about the big fiestas they will be having in the capital city.

Y mañana…Día del Trabajo, Labour Day.

How was our day? Let’s just start by saying we might have set a new record!! Max was up at 4am…and did not go back to sleep. Doph.

Bex hung out with him until 6am and then out came the Whisperer…but no luck Chuck, we were up for the morning. Yikes.

So what did we do? 7am prowl and then back home for the AM rutina and then back out again at 915am.

Max is feeling much better, mucho mejor, but still is very clingy and wants to be carried waaaay more then ever before. We are sticking to the theory that it is the separation anxiety, as at home, he is pretty normal.

We returned from our 2nd prowl at 10am, and having been up for 6 hours, Max managed only a few sips of leche before he was lights out!!

And just shy of 3 hours later, he bolted up, threw out his chupie and started babbling about something. He was probably talking about perros, autobuses, llanta, el sol, la luna or the camioneta verde. Ja ja ja

One more day of keeping his ears dry, so after a walk and comida, Max y madre hit the mall for some bouncing and then did another prowl.

And after that, leche stop at the casa and then out on the bici while Bubba put together la cena and did the PM rutina prep.

Earlier I hit el gimnasio and had some sol time at the alberca…not going in for another day…el raton issues!!

We all had a good dinner, a FT con Oma and Opa that was going well until the lil’tina man wanted out of his tub…before Bex had washed him down. Doph.

So we sign off with the abuelos and that allowed Max to stay tranquilo until he was cleaned up.

Funny how our tired niño always gets a 2nd wind right before bedtime. Hmmmm...what up with that?

Currently 935pm and round one of bedtime is occurring. Buen suerte…wish us luck.

Fotos...but first a story.

So I came home after the gym and saw that the bici was still in the stand, so that meant the familia was on the prowl around town.

I decided to take a quick look for them, and as the town isn't big, I knew where to look and found them in the centro comercial, mall.

Now, they did not see me...and these fotos would have been a sorpresa, surprise, except for the guardia de seguridad, security guard.

As I was taking fotos, he came over and told me I was not allowed to take fotos of the mall. I told him I was taking fotos of mi hijo and he said ok and left.

I guess after I left, he approached Bex and made comment about her esposo taking fotos of her and she told him it wasn't me...I was at el gimnasio.

But she figured it was me and thus...no surprise. The surprise will be the next time I go to the mall and get arrested. Doph. Enjoy the trampolín series. 

With our Huatulco theatre in the background, Max's trampoline.




I watched Max burn off a few hundred calorías while doing laps.





And the lil'man knows how to get air!!









A little spill...how doe the lil'man handle it?




With a smile and a laugh!! Phew...our lil'man is back!!




And while madre is not looking...a lil'raspberry!!



Another thing I have seen here that I have NEVER seen in Canada...store owners planting their own plants outside their tiendas.



Some super fresh plantains, also known as cooking bananas.



Oh Senora Lydia...and you complained about us having things outside our door?


Mañana…all important reporting of the weather stats for abril!! Now that Max is better….sometime this week it will have to be hola to Mojon before the lluvia comes!!

Oh yeah...we did manage to get Max's INM fotos!! He had been awake for over 5 hours so I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I LOVE the new mug shots!!


Have a great miercoles.

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment