domingo, el 14 de abril de 2013



Buenos noches!!

Not much to report from here. A very good sleep for the boys and madre had a well deserved relaxer of her own.

The usual AM, afternoon and PM rutinas, with a long walk during the morning and some playa excitement during the afternoon.

Playa excitement? Madre y Max were at playa Chahue and it has larger olas…very large waves that crash right onto the shore.

Now, the familia knows this and unless the waves are low, they will not often venture too close to the shore. Today was one of those days where it made sense to stay a little higher on the shore and as they were wrapping up their playa time, a rogue wave came up, all the way to the top of the playa.

Max y madre were a-ok as they were high enough, but a few Mexican mujeres were swept into the oceano. One was saved right away but the other one struggled and was finally brought to shore limp.

The ambulancia came and the life guards were applying RCP…reanimación cardiopulmonary…but Bex was not sure the outcome. I will read all about it mañana in the local periodico. Yikes.

Where was I while all that excitement was going on? I was making sure I am ready for mañana, and then grabbing a little sol at the alberca.

Fotos.

So, max and I were having our desayunos, a time when I am typically silly with him as I try to ensure he eats his breakfast. We had been having some silly time and the look on his face was making me cry from laughter.

So, I grabbed my camera and started the conversation again, hoping Max would repeat the facial expressions.

The conversation went kinda like this. Hey Max, I was changing your panale this morning and...


I think your pee pee fell off.



I was crying from laughter!!

From our walk, Max found this brick yesterday and again today, decided to take a little break.



Max likes to prowl the panificadora, bakery, and we saw these fun party favors for sale.



Misc

Max knows the word “mall” and can say it…and when we are finished a FT con Oma y Opa and I say we have to “shut it down”, Max has now started waving adios. Smart niño as we did not teach him that!!

Funny story (maybe?). Max knows he is not to climb the bookcase, and when he tries to, he will look at one of us first...knowing he is not supposed to climb.

Today was one of those days and when he looked at me, I gave him the stern Bubba look and then repeated to him twice, "Max, no permisso".

Max does not like to disappoint and he felt bad, so out came the trembling lip and the tears. I grab him up in my arms and we review the situation...he is a great niño, I love him lots, but he did a bad thing by climbing...he can get hurt.

He is so sad and I give him a big hug and change the conversation...look Max, viento. After a few minutes, all is good.

I go back to cleaning up after desayunos and I look back into the Party Palace and Max is scolding each of the shelves that he had been climbing. What a kid...he fills my heart every day!!

Mañana? Off to el banco and see about the certified cheque, then onto INM to ask a question or two about Max’s FM3, Che to grab some pepperoni for Chef Bex’s lunes pizza, and if I did get the cheque from The Bank of Nova Scotia (that NO Mexican realizes is Canadian), then we will stop at DHL and mail off the pasaporte application.

Busy lunes!!

Hasta mañana!!

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment