martes, el 16 de abril de 2013



Buenos noches!!

710pm and a balmy 30,1 grados with a 57% humido…a tad warm. Lucky niño is tucked in with the air con set at 27,0 grados!!

Not much to report…but keeping reading as we DO have fotos today.

Bex is feeling a little bit better. She had a good sleep and was up with Max for a while at 7am and then up for good at 830am so she could join her amiga for some café.

The boys had a great AM rutina which included a nice and long walk…where we bumped into madre!!

The boys continued on their way and then while madre leche’d up the lil’man, and also got him to sleep for his siesta, Bubba plugged in the MJ and made some calls.

TD and my missing $$? Still an open file and the number they gave me to call, is an answering machine. Doph.

Amex? They will finally refund me my annual membership fee and once I pay the next bill, they will courier me a new card to Huatulco.

It is a wacky story….cancelled platinum card, asked for gold card, they were sent to Port Moody but mine was sent to the post office where only I could retrieve it, Bex’s card sent to Windsor and never made it to Huatulco during family visit and today Bex’s card was kindly sent to Huatulco via DHL, courtesy of Max’s abuelos.

So, I will call them back in a few days and get them to send me out a gold card for myself. The courier was not my idea…the lady on the phone said this is the least they could do for me as I have been a member since 1989. Ok with me!!

After the calls, time to take over watching Max and then have the lil’man snug with his padre!! Best part of the día!!

Good siesta and with Max possibly fighting el gripe, sleep is good!!

Madre took over and due to both of them being less then 100%, it was not a day for the alberca or del mar. They went for a walk, ate their comida and then had adventure afternoon, including some hard core trampolining in the mall. Don’t worry, it is a niño trampoline and it has the safety net.

Bex says Max was going CRAZY and having a blast with a lil’niña, a 4 year old Mexican girl. Lots of laughter and screams of joy I was told.

Me? Screams of joy at the gym. Ja ja ja. Follow that by some time in the sun and the next thing you know, it was almost dinner time. Max y madre did some more coloring con crayons and since it was leftover pizza for me and Chef Bex’s sopa for her, easy peasy cena.

The boys did a quick post-cena walk, grabbed a muffin and then came home for tina time and the two of them are going round one on getting Max to sleep. Kinda loud in there so I am sure the Whisperer will be going in to close the show.

Fotos.

This is the first side street outside the CP complex. We walk down this almost every morning and here Max stops to check out the shoe repairmen at work. As with most peeps Max sees, they always say "hola Max".


And next door, Max prowls into the air con supply store. As with most tiendas here in Huatulco, they are used to seeing Max prowl their stores.







Another meter? Oh Max!!


And as we pass the papeleria...time to check himself out in the mirror.


Excuse me...this mirror is taken.



Hola guapo niño!!


Misc

Checked online and my pasaporte application has been signed for in DF at the Embajada de Canada. The wrong building, visas vs pasaportes, but at least it has been signed for.

This story? The dude at DHL told me there was a new address for the embajada, so I said ok, send it there. I went online and saw that the address I had was the correct one and the one that DHL had, is not mentioned ANYWHERE. Doph…dumb a** Bubba.

I emailed the embajada and the reply was that yes the 2nd address does exist, but it is for visas and not pasaportes. Happens all the time and they will send the pasaporte to the correct address. Phew.

Probably a few days of delay due to this and I will ensure the guy at DHL gets the correct information.

In a few days I should be able to sign in and see the progress of the application. Stay tuned.

And you are all caught up.

Mañana? Nothing extra planned…but it looks like I might be headed to Nissan to pick up the bolts and see what is up with the O2 sensores.

Currently 815pm and I am following the law here in our casa...if madre is snugging with her hijo, and both are fast asleep, do not disturb!! Actually I went in at 745pm and madre asked for 15 minutes more and the same thing happened at 8pm. Oh Bex!! I know she has a ton of work to do so I am sure 815pm will be the last wake up call!!

Have a great miercoles!!

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment