viernes, el 26 de septiembre de 2014



Ahhhh yes, the meds have kicked in and the lil'man is feeling waaaaay better then ayer.

Buenos tardes and when it rains, it pours. Literally...we had a sunny day and then the nubes obscuras rolled in around 4pm and at 445pm, we have torrential rain along with some thunder and lightning.

The thunder is soooo loud, I could hear it while I was sleeping. And why was I having a siesta? Max is ill (but on the mend) and now Poppa is ill tambien. Argh.

I feel like a big pile of vagubundo poo.


That was one of the culprits whose handy work around centro we have had to duck and weave from.

I had a tickle in my throat last night and felt a-ok this morning. Threw my back and glutes out on the AM tour with Max and then at Soriana it felt like I was hit by a camion de carga, dump truck.

Low energy, sore joints, sore throat and a head ache. But...no throat infection that looks like Max's. Phew.

I am hoping, oh I am hoping, that this is not like what I had during the vacation from he** back in January.

We will see how the noche goes and then it might be time to say hola hola to Doc Carillo. Stay tuned.

As for the chico patient...he was asleep by 830pm and then we had a 930pm pee break (panale bone dry but he woke himself up and wanted to have a sit...score!!).

Bex had Max watch, Dr Mom ready to assist and I had talked with her about Max being awake at 620am and him waiting for the iPad alarma to go off at 645am before he started videos.

Not having used this alarma before, I set it for them and off we went.

I was woken up at 7am and I asked Bex how long the two of them had been awake for and she said 645am...when the alarma went beep beep beep and Max said he could not sleep because the alarma was going beep beep beep.

Of course he decided today was the day to sleep in!! Ja ja ja But just as well that he was up so we could maintain his siesta schedule.

Bex was wide awake...at 7am? So she stayed awake and did some work in her oficina and the boys had their usual morning that started off with some tranquilo time. We fired up the lap top and found a video showing elefantes and the noises they make, and Max was enthralled!!

Off for a waaaaay better desayunos then we had ayer, and then after an attempt at business on the baño (sounds like a new TV program...Biz on The Baño), off we went for a bici tour. Max's legs were feeling a-ok and my body was until I stubbed my flip flop on an uneven sidewalk and everything from my waist down went into spasm. Nice.

A good bici ride and hola hola to some huevos at SCA before heading back to the camioneta verde.

Off to Fonatur and then onto Sorianas. No scores, we rarely score there, but we did get 99% of what was on our list.

Home for leche y libros while Poppa unpacked the groceries and then at 1145am, the lil'man was scooped up and off we went for an attempt at a siesta. Madre took over 10 minutos later and she applied her magic touch and he was lights out...for 30 minutos. Yikes.

Poppa was pooped anyway, so I went in and gave him a Poppa rock and then the boys fell asleep...hola hola to some man snugs...for another 70 minutos!! Score!! And once Max had his ojos open, I got a kiss and then he rolled over me, climbed off the bed and said "adios Poppa".

Comida for all and there was no way I was off to el gimnasio, so I puttered around and then hit the sack for a 90 minuto (mas o menos) siesta.

Meanwhile. Max had cooked some salmon with his madre...he loved it!! And then there was some play time, an attempt at "calming" yoga (note the word "attempt") and then off to the CP alberca they went before the skies opened up on them.

Currently they are under one chico paraguas and both have capas on as they prowl centro. Good news is that the lluvia has stopped...but more dark skies are over the montañas.

No casa clean up today...we will be happy that dinner is ready!!

Onto the fotos.

Pre-tour poses from our landing.



Mr Excited, thrilled about more fotos being taken.


But promise him we will go as soon as I get the fotos I need...and ta da!!




Another tour where we went 2 blocks in 45 minutos because we need to stop an look at all the llantas.


I wonder what kind of traction this camion had during the torrential rain storm?


Max was sooooo into llantas today, that we sat on the banco and Googled flat tires so he could look at all the images.

Hello?


Italian business plan...similar to a lot of the Mexican ones around here. The peeps that were running this restaurante, did a ton of renovations, including adding a forno oven. Less then 4 months later...


They are not out of business, but have moved down the calle.

Finding the restaurante cerrado, we waited for some jello pudding instead. And ta-da...it arrived.


A little carne anyone? Let's see...today it was 32,0 feeling like 43,0. Food safe...no problem!!


Buenos noches!! The familia came back wet...Max's boots were full o'agua!! Clean up, some iPad time and then onto dinner. Thank goodness it was all about microwave reheating tonight, as I had no energy for cooking!!

Good eats and then after cocina clean up, Max y Bex went for another prowl around town. Need to burn off some more energy and we lucked out that it is drying up.

Poppa moved gingerly around the casa and did the final clean up and at 7pm, the familia is having tina time and about to move into leche y libros.

Max is wired today...I think he has casa fever and needed a long bici tour at the campo. I am hoping I am well enough mañana to make that happen.

My health? No better and no worse then a few hours ago. I tell you though...it is freakishly similar to how I felt in Vancouver and I am really hoping that is not so.

I have never had so many sore muscles without having really done anything (other then a trip) to make them so sore.

Stay tuned.

Ok, off for the last of the clean up and then onto bed time.

Have a great weekend and don't forget we have race domingo coming up...4 drivers are about to be cut from The Chase!!

Buen fin de semana y hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max



No comments:

Post a Comment