Thursday November 17, 2011

Hola amigos!!

First things first…don’t forget to wish The Balmer (the Donald Trump of Toronto) a Happy Birthday mañana!!

Good news for Bubba? I looked up Mirella and she is still in business. She gave me my first tat in 1993 or so, and I have lined her up for my next one!! Stay tuned.

Our night and day? Anoche Bexico hit the hay at 9pm and I had to wake her up at 10pm for milk time. But then I managed to have some chill time with Max and he slept all the way until 3am, so Bex managed a nice long sleep.

I grabbed a few hours too and then hit the hay from 3am-10am. We all got up then and listened to our little Darth Vader breathe. Luke…I am your father.

Seriously, we were concerned so we called our amiga Jade at the midwives and next thing you know we are talking to one of the m-w. Guess what…most kids under 30 days old CANNOT get colds!! They can get congested and part of the heavy and rapid breathing is the niño still clearing out their lungs after 9 months under water!!

So with our minds at ease, I hit the gym. My cold has dissipated after only one day….phew.

Pit stop to get some more documents printed (hello tat template) and then a few more fotos printed for Bexico.

Good workout and then off to the boonies to touch base with Mirella. Still a cash only business and after 20 plus years in the biz, she still does not have an email address.

Back to Stupid Store and grabbed some stuff for the weekend…and some coffee for the visit from mis padres as well.

And then it was off to check on tires for the camioneta. Wow, are they expensive here…might stick to the plan of buying them tax free in Oregon, on my way back to Mexico.

930pm and the house is quiet. Max on the couch….lights out…and Bexico asleep as well. Hey all you new dads out there…one of the BEST things I have employed to help Max keep calm? The swaddle!! Snug as a bug in a rug and he loves it.

Our Friday? Doctor Snip at 8am and then some odds and ends. The big event is Saturday....family reunion!!

Fotos?

Max fast asleep after his meal.


Three more of sleeping Max.




Max y padre Bubba


Again


Aquí está padre robar un beso…here is dad stealing a kiss


Max in his conejito outfit



And last but not least.


Amazing the temperament right after changing a poopie!!

Have a great Friday!!

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment