Sunday November 27, 2011

Max and madre had a great sleep in the spare room. Bexico had gone to sleep in our spare bedroom and came out in a sleep walking state…mumbling something about flashing lights. Turns out there was a police car, with it’s lights on, below the bedroom window.

Anyway…Max was zzz in the spare room. He had been so well behaved at dinner and had a little fuss on the way home, and then actually fell asleep very fast.

So I asked a sleep walking Bex if she wanted to sleep with her son, got the head nod, and tucked them in together.

Now would I go to sleep and get some good rest? Given the opportunity I should have…but alas I got sucked into some cheesy movie and spent some time writing Christmas cards. So…2am to 830am and now I am on the couch watching some football…and that darn movie is on again!! I could have gotten a great night sleep…and watched the movie today!!! Ja ja ja

Plan? NFL…maybe the Grey Cup, Stupid Store (for the trip south…another blue bin to pack up niño gear), Crappy Tire for a windshield wiper and some head light bulbs…and then probably some zzzzs with my lil’hombre!!

Meanwhile I will sort through the 110 fotos taken yesterday and so far today.

Fotos.

Here are the rest of the Arnold y Max fotos.

Max y RJ


Max y abuelo…Dr. Arnold…who has delivered over 1000 niños in his career. He does look comfortable with Max in his hands, doesn’t he? Check out Max’s stylin “going to the Keg” outfit.




Nice group foto


Pacifier Max


Burpin Max


Feeding Max


Max y padre Bubba...post leche


Max y madre Bexico


Sleeping Max







And here is Max wondering what his tonto (silly) padre has done to him



640pm…the team is asleep…or so I think. I better check. Good thing I checked. Max pretended to sleep... until Bex joined him for a nap and then he decided sleep was over and it was time to hang with his padre.

7pm and congrats to the BC Lions…Grey Cup Champions!!

So today was a tranquilo day. We did a walk to the Tire and Bexico had Max in the Bjorn. That thing is great…and comfy too. The rain ended mid-day and we had some good weather for our short walk.

And what kind of loot did we buy at the Tire? One windshield wiper….because it only needs to get me to Huatulco…where it will melt by next summer. Also bought a polish that will be used on the headlight covers. They are greyed over and this polish will make them clear again.

Along with the clear lens, we will now have brighter bulbs to go with it. Good to get those as on the way home I will be doing more driving in the dark then I did on the way here.

Pit stop at Timmys to get Bexico a muffin and then I went to the Stupid Store alone. The store was crazy!! Picked up a few items including the 4th Rubbermaid storage box. Yikes. It is going to be one full load!!

Grabbed some travel insurance for the ride home and once back in the condo, managed to book my Motel 6 for the 3 nights I will be spending in the USA.

Dinner at 830pm or so and then must hit the hay early. No nap for me today and we have another full day mañana.

TD Bank, passport oficina, el gimnasio and at 6pm we have the big shin dig at Romer’s Burger Bar.

Have a great Monday everyone.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment