Saturday November 26, 2011

Wow…what a great night of sleeping!! Bexico hit the hay at 11pm or so and by 1130pm Max and I were asleep in the other room and then 6am he needed some leche and then we all slept again until 9am.

And he slept a lot during the day too?

11am and I am getting ready to head downtown, drop off the board and hit the gym. A wax and sharpen will have the board ready for Thursday and pick up is on Tuesday.

Talk about cutting it close…I ordered the satellite dish and HDPVR. Another delivery to Port Moody and this one is 5-10 days…and I leave in 12. Phew. Come December, Max and I will be watching some great football games on our big Sony TV!!

Hey…930pm and we are back from a great dinner at The Keg. RJ picked up the tab…I picked up the tax!! Ja ja ja Thanks for dinner RJ!!

And for the second night in a row…I did not wear shorts!! Since January 2011, this is the 3rd time…I was hoping to make it to Whistler before pants were needed. Lol

Bex took the family to the Quay and then they hung out with Max and then off to dinner.

I managed to get the snowboard into the shop…but barely as the Grey Cup traffic was crazy. Roads closed, crazy traffic etc meant mine time at the gym was short too. Oh well…there is always Monday.

I watched Max sleep while the family was out, and then it was off to Coquitlam to see mi amigo Melon and to get him to sign Max’s passport paperwork. Nice to see my niece at the MS…she is one of the senior hosts at the restaurant.

Kent and I are set up for Whistler…hotel booked and it is dumping snow!! 274 cm so far, 36cm in the past 48 hours with projections of 70-90cm tonight and 45-60cm on Sunday!!! Looks like a quieter week (in terms of snow), but I am sure we will have enough for a few great days of boarding.

Here are some fotos sent to me by mi hermana. They are from the family dinner we had a week ago.

Mi hermana y Max.


 Chubby and double chin.



I was talking about both of us!! Ja ja ja

Nicole and Sox


It does not matter how they dress…as long as the food tastes good!! And it always does!!


That was mi hermano…Iron Chef Olen.

Kennedy and her cousin.


Max having his first glass of wine…Yellow Label Cab Sauv.



Hey…that was not seriously happening.

And last but not least…an old foto of a photo.


Taken in maybe 1994 or 1995…that is mi hermano, mi Oom Kees (uncle) and yours truly.

Mañana I will have the last of the Arnold y Max fotos…stay tuned.

That is all mis amigos. Stupid Store mañana and starting to wind up our stay here in Vancouver.

Hey Liz…thanks for the great play gym for Max!!

Hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment