Saturday November 12, 2011


Buenos noches!!

11pm and my shift is almost over and as much as I would love to sleep…I will NEVER get tired of watching lil’Max sleep!!

When he wakes up, we will do diaper duty and due to the fact that he hasn’t eaten in a few hours, we will wake his mother up and give him some grub. That is when Bexico and I will tag off and I will hit the sack.

Had a nice, and unexpected, visit from mi hermano y su hija Nicole. I was just changing Max when he called and I managed to keep him calm long enough for Nicole to hold her cousin for a few minutes.

Earlier today I managed to hit the gym….on a cold and blustery day!! There was even some nieve (snow) on the bridge when I came home. It might be an interesting drive from here to California!!

And as I plan for the drive back, we are also planning for Bexico’s y Max’s week without padre Bubba.

Great news that mis padres will come over and spend a few nights and Bex y max will spend a few night at O&K’s. Bex is a-ok taking care of Max, but it is nice to have some nap relief etc.

As for the rest of the day, the only other excursion was a pit stop at Mexico’s favorite…Walmart!! Crazy in there on a Saturday but we needed a few items for Max and managed to grab my groceries too.

Onto the fotos.

Our first foto is sent to Penelope and family. Here is Max wearing the two outfits you were so kind to send.


And here are the rest of the shots.









I am noticing a trend of me taking fotos while Max sleeps. I will work on some eyes open shots!!

Big race tomorrow!! Only two left in the season and I remember last year heading to Senor Pucks in Huatulco to watch them on the big screens via satellite.

Have a great Sunday mis amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment