miercoles, el 8 de junio de 2011


What? No foto miercoles? Mucho siento amigos.

9pm and we are in our room watching Eastern Promises. Our big Hooters plans (get it? Big hooters...ja ja ja) did not happen as we were just not up for it. Bexico was pooped and I have this nagging cough thing. Argh…welcome to our Acapulco vacaciones!!

As Bexico was sleeping, I talked to our housekeeper and explained we did not need the room fixed up and gave her a list of the items we would like…and I became a housekeeper!! She smiled and laughed at the fact I was 46 and having primero níno. Making friends everywhere we go!!

After posting yesterday’s blog, I ordered the chef salad sin queso y jamon. Of course I ordered it using the phone at the front desk and it took 2 more calls to our room to get it right. And then 45 minutes later…it arrived with meat…and not the extra verdura that I had asked for instead. Oh well.

Bexico nibbled on it and then we got ready for some shopping. But our plan did not to fruition as by the time we go to Mega (Walmart competition…and a super clean tienda), Bexico was already wiped out.

So we spent a short time there, picked up some sopa, coca light and the sort. I went to the pharmacia and asked for the liquid our doctor had suggested for rehydration, and they had it. I forgot to ask if it was fine for a pregnant woman and went back with “una pregunta más”…one more question. They laughed (with or at me?), double checked and all is good.

I dropped Bexico off at the hotel and headed back to WM for some fresh verdura para mi novia. And what did I find at Walmart? The most expensive Crown Royal I have ever bought!! $301 pesos for a 750ml bottle. Oil is cheaper!!

Came home after having a sandwich at KFC…isn’t it KFP (pollo)?

From room service we ordered up a cuchara and plato de sopa (spoon and soup bowl) and Bexico had her swanky can of Campbell’s sopa. The room has a fridge and microwave…nice stuff!!

MISC

Lots of healthy peeps in Acapulco. We see lots of joggers, and there are tennis courts and a campo de golf all close by.

I hope to hit the lobby soon…post this blog and confirm my suspicions that the Canucks are winning tonite’ game!!

Mañana is our last day in Acapulco and we have Sam’s Club and 2 malls on our to do list. It would also be nice if we can fit in some more alberca time. Missing the gym…just not healthy enough for ejercicio.

Hasta mañana amigos.

Yikes…4-0 Bruins? Looks like it is a best of 3 series now!! Must be home by 7pm on Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment