lunes, el 13 de junio de 2011

Buenos noches…but is it really a good night? 845pm and the Canucks are on the tube playing game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals. So then why am I writing this blog entry instead of watching?

Reason #1…the Bruins scored 4 goals in less then 5 minutes. It is currently 4-0 mid way through the 2nd period.

Reason #2…the internet streaming sucked tonite!! Great picture, but the whole program froze every 10-15 seconds. Ugh. If the Nucks do not come back to win tonite, we are headed to Pucks on miercoles to watch game 7.

Wow…does the internet here suck. I did a download/upload speed test and download topped out at 3 mbps and upload topped out at .3 mbps. Yikes.

Not hating…yes we are!! Ja ja ja But we hope the future will bring in better service either via Telmex or perhaps another supplier.

As for our day…back to our routine with Bexico spending several hours working in her oficina.

El gimnasio was great. Rosa was there and wanted to know all about Acapulco. So we spent 30 minutes catching up and then I hit the weights y cardio.

Despues de gimnasio I said hola to Sergio and then came home for alberca time. Nice and sunny until 4pm or so and that was a-ok as I was headed to Elektra.

No luck at Elektra. I think I am being fed a line of BS, but I was told the floor model of the w/d has now been sold. Creo que no me está diciendo la verdad….I think I am not being told the truth.

So…in the next couple of days I will hit up the two or three Mom & Pop appliance tiendas and see if they can order one in for me.

Hit up Che and then home to prep for la cena y el juego. Hamburguesa lunes and the next 3 days look like muslo pollo, burittos and then lomo cerdo on jueves.

Update….according to Rosa, the hombre who sharpens knives and scissors using the one wheeled bici is called “el afilador”…the sharpener.

Not sure of our plans for the week. Mojon, some banking, the w/d, the pick up of the colchone y refrigerador, Pucks on miercoles….

One thing we really need to brush up for is our clase intensivo. It starts July 4…9am-noon Monday thru Friday…yikes!! Thrilled to learn and get better…struggle with the memorization. Oh well.

I did manage to tell Ricardo (at the gate) about my Elektra experience and why I was not happy. He then proceeded to tell me where other appliance tiendas were and he even understood I was looking for stacking, not side by side.

Fotos for the day.

Just couple of nínos out on their bici.


A nína on her way home from school.


All dressed up and wearing her Cruz Azul soccer team ball cap!!

And here she is with her madre.


And for the Gato Negro followers.



Yes she came up for some leche.

Canucks update….almost 4-2…hit the post!! So it remains 4-1 in the third.

Hasta mañana amigos.

Buenos noches (almost buenos dias) Senor Lee…who is in Inglaterra and listening to the game at 2am his time.

No comments:

Post a Comment