miercoles, el 15 de junio de 2011

715pm…let the game begin!! I am taking Canucks to win it 2-1…in OT!! Go Nucks Go!!

We had some rain…but I am told that unless it is pouring, it has a different name…which I have forgotten…doph. Maybe it is like a shower…ducha?

And when it rains, it pours? Pours jobs for Bexico!!! She received an email, had a skype and landed another job!! She has 3 on the go now. This recent contract is a 2 day job for 10 cartoon illustrations.

Felicidades Bexico!!

What a first period!! Commercial break…lots of action and a few good opportunities!! Score is 0-0!!

Our day? Bexico worked and did more work!!

Me? El gimnasio where dos senoritas asked about Bexico y níno.

End of the first period and it is 1-0 for Boston…lots of time left!!

I had a great workout and then a stroll through town. Hola to the boys and then I went looking for the w/d. No luck in one tienda and in the other the hombre appreciated my español, but to speed things along, in ingles he said to me “find what you want online, print a picture, bring it to us and we will see if our supplier can bring it in”!! ja ja ja

Home for alberca time as it was sunny and I haven’t had my dose of vitamin D in a while. We had a great float and yup…I have some more color.

Upstairs so Bexico can do some more work and I caught up on my web surfing.

Hey…nice suit Don Cherry…yikes.

We had a quick cena of Bubba's burritos before we went to Pucks and Bexico will compliment hers with a Caesar salad here!!

Fotos for the day.

This is what is left of the hair dresser’s shop.


I think the back hoe loader is missing a wheel?

A tamarindo chatting up a taxi.


The taxi had been a butt, holding up lots of traffic, thus the “chat”. But they got away without making a “donation”.

And by the gym, they brought out the big guns.


This group was examining and discussing the pot hole situation. I tell you…more concrete…less dirt!!

Second period has begun!!

Sure…it is another coco frio foto.


But look…it is a 4 hombre operation!!

I am not sure what this is.


I will send it to my expert, Daniel, and see what he says.

Oh oh….2-0 Boston.

Oh oh….3-0 Boston. Shorthanded goal? Argh.

945pm and we came home to watch the 3rd period.

And….we had a great internet feed, but did not end up with the results we would have liked to see. Looks like a 4-0 game. Thrilled at how far the Canucks came this year…best team during regular season and all the way to game 7 in the chase for the Cup. Felicidades Canucks!!

Back to the fotos.

A couple of young entrepreneurs getting ready for the day shift.


I saw this sign painted onto a balcony.


A few new palabres…grava y arena. The sign is offering crushed gravel and sand from the Copalita river.

And here is the duster and basket hombre.


It is actually quite dusty here and with the ceiling mounted ventiladors, we might need a duster!!

I wonder if these carpinteros “pay” someone to use this primo location?


This is located right off Blvd Chahue and onto the main street that heads into the industrial section.

And moments after unloading, they had some lookers.


The quality of the products these hombres were selling, is some of the better workmanship I have seen.

Garrafons de agua.


19 litros for $19 pesos. We get ours delivered to our top floor condo and always leave the empty with $25 pesos.

And last but not least…a new palabra.


We thought perrito was puppy…it is. But so is the word cachorro. I did not see the puppies, but I am sure Bexico would want one!!

Our jueves? Lots of oficina work for Bexico and I might be meeting Roman to pick up our colchone y refrigerador. I will also take the specs for the w/d to the tienda and see if they can order one for us.

Lots of lightning over the oceano y montañas and the temperature is a nice 27 sin (without) humido.

Hasta mañana amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment