viernes, el 5 de diciembre de 2014


Oh, where to start....hmmmmm?

Buenos tardes!!! Currently 330pm and the familia is out and about and I am waiting for Telmex to make their 5th trip to G10 in their attempts to get the internet working.

We are on the 2nd modem and the last tie he was here, we could connect to the modem...but could not open the browser.

The wacky thing? Every time the tecnico tries something new, he has to go back to the oficina and then return.

Hey...currently 340pm and I am sitting in G10...no luck Chuck. Stay tuned.

Onto the rest of the stories?

After last night's wacky bedtime, I sat on the couch and had me a Crown. Phew...tranquilo time. Around 10pm I was headed off for my noche of Max watch and my belly started to gurgle...oh oh. I chugged some Pepto and headed off...only making it 15 minutos until I needed to trot to the baño.

Get it? Trot? Ja ja ja...but not really.

About now, I need to give a hug shout out to my partner because for the next 8.5 hours, she was go go go and the plans for the noche sure changed. How so?

Well, she was busy in her oficina and had a strict deadline on some animation. But she needed to come downstairs every 15 minutos or so to check on me.

All of a sudden I lost all energy and Bex found me looking "pretty"...laying on the piso de el baño, shorts around my ankles...oh wait, it gets better....and all of a sudden I am laying in a pool of Crown Royal, So weak I could not even get off the floor to puke.

Next up...a toalla placed on the floor, over the yak, and I just lay my head back down.

It took 10 minutos to garner the strength, but I dragged my butt and all the yak covered clothes and toalla into the shower and cleaned up.

Bex took care of the mop and somewhere in all of this she went in to check on Max...all good.

Off to the banco for me and Bex would keep her ear on the monitor and go to Max if need be. But after 15 more minutos, another trip to the baño and this time it was a massive pail full. Adios la cena and maybe some of yesterday's tambien.

Felling slightly better, but now my belly is really starting to hurt. Not the knife in the belly feeling, but a coming and going punch.

Time to call Doc Carillo. All I know is that he was there in 15 minutos, around 1am maybe, and after checking the vitals, he agreed it was food poisoning, not the issue I had before.

He is busy making up his cocktail and he cannot do it fast enough for my liking. It took effect right away, but I was in discomfort for another 30 minutos or so before I finally fell asleep...exhausted.

Bex said adios to el doctora, finished her work, and took over Max watch...and it was not a long watch due to the 515am wake up. He sees his madre and sleep time is over, but Bex managed to grab another hora before 7am came around.

And after the rough night, guess who else could not sleep past 7am? Yours truly!! So I helped get the casa organized, had a shower and took over Max watch. And the trooper that she is, Bex went to yoga on 3 or 4 hours of sleep. Yikes!!

The Boys had their usual rutinas and then it was off for errands. We had a cracked window, so we dropped it off for a new pane...a $350 peso pain that is!! Great guys there though and they love Max and even dropped the new window off at B10.

Next off was a pit stop to pay Doc Carillo...$1000 pesos for a 1am visit. Yikes...but worth every peso.

And then onto visit Pablo and I am happy to report that Max likes Pablo, who managed to score a wave adios when we left!!

Mañana at 1pm I go check on the work under the floor mats and on lunes at 2pm the camioneta should be listo...stay tuned.

A short prowl to Soriana and Max picked out a toy that he would like to have Santa deliver him.

4pm...back in B10...the tecnico de Telmex will return in 30 minutos...attempt #6

Back to the stories...a good Soriana run and then into a taxi for the ride home. Max LOVES the taxis...he stares out the window and loves the fact he has no silla. Doph...poco pelligro but I tell the drivers cuidado, careful.

Time for leche and a change into swim gear and at 1030am as we are headed to the alberca, Telmex calls. I take Telmex, Bex takes the pool. Not a tough gig for her...until they find the pool behind tape...cerrado.

Welcome to the Condos Pacifico. The pool has been getting cloudier lately and today you could walk on it's surface. ¿Por que? Porque Marcos the pool cleaner, who is also a CP trabajadore, is on vacation and no one though about appointing a substitute pool cleaner.

And once they did, they bought only 2 out the 3 chemicos needed. Marcos comes in on his day off, tells Ernesto they need to buy 2 more chemicos, the missing one and the wasted one, and will come back mañana. Yikes...fail to plan, plan to fail.

So we have 30 minutos until leche, libros y siesta...and what to do? Hola hola to some tina time!! Fil up the blue Rubbermaid bin and Max was having a blast.

Off to siesta for Max y madre...well deserved!! They were up at 130pm and meanwhile I had already been to G10 2 or 3 times.

After Crusty Bear became tolerable, the familia was off to bake some more banana muffins and I can tell you that attempt #54 turned out awesome!! I will have to ask what they did different this time...followed the recipe?

I hit the sack and after 15 minutos, I was off to G10 again. No go, so back to nap and I managed 45 minutos before was done. Oh, I am tired and have a hungry belly and a headache...but I cannot eat much yet as if I take in too much...yikes. Poco a poco they say.

Some B10 clean up, another trip to G10 and this time I showed the tecnico the Roger's webpage that shows their internet capabilities. He is attempting to install a 3 Mbps package for G10 and was floored when I showed him that Rogers has a 350 Mbps package.

Back home, tranquilo time and we will see what happens next.

Back at you post tina time.

Hasta pronto.

Buenos noches!! The familia returned from a super fun visit to the Tic Toc palacio...we are not sure why or when it is open...wacky.

Anywho...Max had fun with Raul, a 3 year old Mexicano, and then he came home for tranquilo time while Bex headed out to stock us up on fruta y verdura.

Max was about to watch some WW, when I asked if he wanted to cook the arroz instead, and he sprang off the couch, grabbed his banco and was ready to go!!

The iPad is a very convenient tool to keep Max tranquilo, but it seems to be brain numbing, even if the material is supposed to be educational. So keeping him excited by doing the simple task of cooking the arroz, works well for us.

Mind you...630am-715am is mind numbing time while Poppa sleeps!!

The familia ate their cena...I had 3 spoons of rice...all my belly can handle.

Clean up and being pooped out, Poppa did not go on the familia prowl...Poppa muy triste!!!

Home for tina time, leche, more business and at 725pm, off to bedtime...buen suerte!!

All caught up...back with fotos mañana.

Hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max



No comments:

Post a Comment