martes, el 16 de diciembre de 2014



Yogurt de fresa 4 pack of fotos...Max included of course.





Buenos tardes mis amigos!!

El sol is shining and with a light breeze, we are looking at 30,0 grados!!

Currently 345pm and the familia are out on their bicis...hola hola to the jungla I think. Me? Casa cleaned, load of wash on, ensalada eaten and right before I started updating all of you, I was spending some time trying to figure out what to do about my cell phone conundrum,

Sitting on the banco with a bowl of cachuates next to me...I love peanuts. As a niño growing up, I do not recall them being around the casa, but I do have a memory of peanuts in a shell...maybe while camping at Killbear?

But...after mis padres would have amigos over to the casa, I would wake up in the morning, race to the living room and suss out the bowls of peanuts that had been left out...score!!

And to this day, I still love cachuates!!

My cell phone? I was not using it here, but wanted to make sure it was good to go for 6 days of travel in late abril. A few months ago I turned it on and...nothing. Doph.

I tracked down a new battery in BC and ha it sent to our amiga in Northern Alberta, and she brought it down a few days ago. It ended up in our casa today and I put it in the phone, plugged in the charger and ta-da!!

And when I came back a few hours later...nothing. Argh. The phone must have a short of some sort....argh.

So now I am working on back up plans #2, #3 and #4. In the old days...peeps drove around the world without a cell phone...crazy times eh? Ja ja ja

The día? A good bedtime and a better noche. Still awake at 445am, but right back to sleep and a final wake up at 615am.

Usual morning rutinas...leche, videos and then into the Palacio for some building block time with his Poppa. And of course desayunos tambien...no huevos revueltos today.

And after going to sleep at media noche, who did I encounter scurrying around the casa at 615am? Paddle Boarding Bex was up early and was out the door before The Boys exited the bedroom at 715am. Wowzers madre!!

Bex had a great paddle board, all the way from Santa Cruz to playa Chahue and back. She didn't want to go so far solo, but there was another paddler headed that way so off they went.

She was back before we left the casa and along with her return, Max notches up the excitement intensity a few bars. Yikes. Time to go into your oficina madre!!!

It is Che martes and we were almost headed there and would have been home at 1030am for a dip in the CP alberca, when....I realized that today Max was going to give the escuela another go. Doph...Poppa almost forgot!!

So Max and I toured to the school and Max wanted to go in right away. He has a Caillou video where a niña is poco timida going to school, and I think that has helped him get over some of his fears.

The plan is to have madre be there for him, but she was still on her way, so in we went.

Now "school" for us means he joins the other niños in what ever activity they are doing, while Max's idea is to play on all the toys.

Off he went and within a few minutos we had the pee dance going on. Parents are not normally allowed behind the counter and into the classroom area as it is too distracting for all the crying niños who are looking for their madres. But, gotta go, you gotta go.

Off to the baño with the lil'man and hola hola to a horizontal job before heading out to the toys again.

Bex arrived and I was outta there. Bex tells me that it took some doing, but Max spent some time with the other niños in their class and that the head maestra of the día even allowed Bex to be close by.

Their first instinct was to put Max into a group of zombied out niños....ahhhh....no. He was moved into the rambunctious group and that worked out better. Of course it did.

Something that triggered a bout of timido? One of the maestras put her hand on him, trying to guide or entice him towards the other niños....don't be doing that!!

Too many peeps want a piece of him, so just let hm move at his own pace and you will have waaaay better success.

It sounds like it went so well, that mañana we are off to escuela again. Score!!

And while the familia was in school, I was off to Fonatur and Che. No scores, but I did load up on some pollo muslo...how exciting.

Lots of price increases...I wonder if it is Che's way to make some extra pesos during Navidad season?

And as I pulled into the CP parking, my familia had just arrived, including my horn honking assistant!! So I did the Shave and a Haircut, leaving out the "two bits" as that is Max's job. Huge smile and he made his way over to the drivers side,  hoisted him in and we finished our honking!!

Parked the camioneta verde and we all headed upstairs. It was early, but the familia went in for leche y libros and I took over at 1130am...time for siesta.

Max was tired and after 10 minutos with his Poppa and 10 more with madre, he was lights out.

But something is not 100% with him....his tos is worse today and maybe he was overwhelmed by a classroom of loud niños, but he was awake 25 minutos after falling asleep and then fell asleep in my arms for 10 minutos before needing a baño break.

More rocking and some slumber, but siesta time was over by 1255pm. Yikes. Due to that, Bex has a tranquilo afternoon planned and we will probably forgo the post cena prowl.

Hope all is well and it is just a niño being a niño. Stay tuned.

Bex y Max made a 2nd successful batch of banana muffins and Max even took a plate of them over to our super friendly neighbors. Comida, casa clean up and then out on their bicis.

Me? El gimnasio, pit stop into SCA for some pan that I could not get at Che, and then home for the clean up.

You are all caught up...onto the fotos.

Max y muy amable Silverio discussing the big sales at Soriana.



Hmmm...a bici ride to the school and then I left...not too many fotos.

But...good thing Bex has been busy with the crappy Sony DSC W730!!

I think these were taken the other day at Milka's 3rd cumpleaños fiesta.

Didn't know about the alberca? No problem as Max would say...Speedo ginchies!!


Shrinkage!!






And so I am "hecho en Mexico, pero nacio en Canada".


Oh yes, he is a coqueto!! ¿Quieres jugar mi amiga?


Spot the Max?


Max might be having baby Emma issues.


Quarter moon while loading up on jamaica. Oh Max...Oh Bex!!




Touched cloth?


Max has taken up photography and here are some of his fotos.




Ok, you are all caught up. Time for some tranquilo time as I might have Max watch antes cena time.

Back at you post tina time.

Hasta pronto.

Buenos noches!! Bedtime is under way and I have 25 minutos before The Niño Whisperer heads in to hopefully close the show!!

Max y Bex returned from their afternoon out and were all smiles. Max had fun with a niño in the jungla parque and then on the way home, he spent 10 minutos dancing with Dr. Simi outside the farmacia.

I guess it looked awesome and lots of peeps stopping to smile and admire. The camera? Doph....sitting at home. Don't worry...Max will dance again!!

Home at 430pm and with his tos worse then this morning, time to call Doc Vicky. We managed to score a cita at 6pm so that meant it was time to start cooking la cena...pronto!!

Max ate a huge plateful of burger, arroz, jitomate and peas, and then managed to squeeze in a little yogurt before The Boys geared up and headed out to the doctora.

Good news...no infection but he does have irritated throat and bronchial tubes...I think that was the translation. I did confirm that this is normal for niños as he does have a sore throat a lot.

As for the patient...OMG was he a good boy. He listened to what the doctora asked, said sí numerous times and even breathed in and out when asked to....en español tambien!!

I was beaming ear to ear with how proud I was of him!! A short tour through centro, but he is tired and wanted to get home for the extended tina, so that is what we did.

A long tina and then straight into leche y libros.

Mañana? Hoping the tos is mejor, better, but he does need to stay out of the water for 3 days...doph. That will not affect our playa Mojon plans, we just need to keep the water waist deep.

Ok, all caught up. Have a great miercoles y hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max



No comments:

Post a Comment