viernes, el 4 de mayo de 2012


No disrespect, but maybe someone should take ME to a meeting!! It is sooo hot, I am guzzling the Coca Light…yup, my addiction…doph.

915pm and I missed Squire’s Satellite Debris as Max needed some tending. We chatted up what the difference is between Mile Isla (1000 Island) and Big Mac sauce and then he fell asleep.

The lil’Dali Lama had a great day…mostly spent with madre. We had our morning walk and it was the funnest part of my day. Por que? Porque we were walking near a foto shop and there were 20 or so school girls who when they saw Max, started talking about how cute and beautiful he was.

These girls were 12 or 13 years old and we stopped and introduced Max and did the usual “he is 6 months old and weighs a ton” rutina and then I said the the group “listo”…ready?

I then proceeded to take off Max’s lentes de sol and when the group saw his ojos, there was a collective sigh of 20 niñas. Hilarious.

Then after our pit stop in the parque, Max had decided he was done wearing the sun glasses. As we left the parque, 10 of the girls come up and are saying “hola Max” and touching his feet. The lil’heart breaker took it all in stride.

Home and swapped off as he was hot and needed to eat.

Then I had a 2 hour meeting with Roman. A good meeting and again it was all about ensuring we are on the same page. No point paying Sergio to work on some plans if he is not 100% claro on what we are looking for.

So we reviewed some fotos I had sent, a list of quality issues in our current condo that we do NOT want to see at Mojon, and then we chatted up further the paperwork process for the enviro study, the FZ as well as actual title of the property.

A good meeting and I was quite energized when it was all done. We should have our fist draft of plans in just over a week. Stay tuned.

Quite energized…until I saw that it was 35 plus grados, no viento, a ton of humido…and I was dressed to go to the gym!! Not hating…just stating VERY clearly that it is HOT!!

So off to the gym where I did some weights and then called it a day. Too hot for cardio…time for the alberca!!

The pool was all ours again and we had some good fun. It was a 4 dunk day and on domingo we will bring the camera down to the pool and take some fotos. Fotos of him closing his eyes and mouth as he leaves the deck, AND of his new pool towel…so fun!!

Left the familia and poked my nose in at Elektra to look at motos, and then off to Che where it was SOOO busy and they were so understaffed. Good part though? The bagger did a great job and earned his $5 pesos. Some of the joven there have no idea how to bag groceries. I guess that is what you should expect from unpaid and untrained joven. Doph.

HERE is a moto I looked at. Looks just like the Yamaha, but half the price at $1400 CDN, impuestos included. It gets 30km/litro…good to have for going back and forth to Mojon. Stay tuned.
  
Home, groceries, time with Max and then the rutina started. Madre fed him his solids and then we ate our la cena..and said adios to the last of the cheddar cheese!! Bex says she is going to go to Che and see if they will order some in for us and the rest of the Canucks.

Max had a great bath and we even broke out a few new numbered cards to review. Then off to zzzz.

I did manage to have a FT with mi hermano…crazy trying to arrange a time for that to happen, but we had success.

And you are all caught up.

Mañana? Pavo dinner with Randy and Karen and not sure what else is on tap. My gym is closed so Jhanhet can celebrate Labour Day and I was thinking I might go to the rico gym, or take the day off, spend it with Max and give Bex some free time. No sé…stay tuned.

Fotos? Sham foto viernes. Doph.

This hombre was selling flowers. He did not want his foto taken...I waited. I liked how all the colors matched the polka dots and drapes.


And here is the lil'hombre post meal.


Buen fin de semana and don’t forget the race is on domingo at 1pm TO time.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment