sábado, el 19 de mayo de 2012

So let's start this sábado with a little video we took a few weeks back.


You see two dunks...the second one seemed to startle him a little. The hombre that showed up completely unexpected, is mi amigo Tony the mecanico, who now works with his padre. A good kid himself, who loves his own hija!!

Just finished watching the Nascar All Star race…JJ won a cool million!! Nice.

1015pm and one of our other rutinas is occurring. Max is asleep, Bex is working in the oficina and I am updating the blog and killing hormigas!! And not the small ones either. I think the weather change has brought them out…I just want to know how they get in!!

Before I forget, remember this foto?


I sent the foto to Daniel and asked him what type of bird it is. He told me he is no wildlife expert, but did send me THIS link.
  
Who knew?

MISC

This is for you Karen y Randy…so guess what we scored on our last trip to Che? How about 10 blocks of cheddar cheese!! In almost 18 months, we have seen cheddar cheese for sale a total of 3 times.

And it wasn’t cheap either!! Hello omelette's, burritos and some wicked Bexico pizzas!!

The day seems to have been a blur. I do remember going to bed later then I would have liked and then having the lil’hombre grab my face at 715am.

If he can get up at that hour…so can padre!!

It was a different morning rutina as about 2 hours in and I was getting ready for the walk…nap time came instead. So off we went and it was a quickie.

After that it was our morning walk and today I was a bad padre. Sunscreen on the lil’beach bum…but forgot the hat. It was cloudy so I did not think about it…and he has some red cheeks tonight. Doph.

Our walk today was an hour or so, but we mainly stick to the shade…but obviously not enough. We headed to Construrama to look at floor tiles and kitchen sinks and our first stop on the way, was to say hola to Elder y Bulmoro.

Then off to the tienda and we saw some tile we liked, but not the kitchen sink I was looking for.

Up the street is Raphael, so hola to him and then headed back to centro. Quick hola to mi coco frio amigo and his esposa asked me to show him Max’s ojos. I did and he liked the blue…and then promptly took off his glasses to remind me that he himself only has one ojo!! Yikes…traumatize the lil’niño why don’t you!! Ja ja ja

Headed to another ferreteria and found some ventiladors…muy caro!! Over $5000 pesos for remote controlled ones…doph. But we also found some cool tiles AND the sink we were looking for.

Took some fotos and notes and headed home so the lil’panter could leche up.

We were getting ready for Mojon when Roman dropped by. We chatted it up for 30 minutes or so and that was perfect timing for Max to have another nap!!

Late start to Mojon, didn’t arrive until 2pm or so. No issue as it was a nice day and it was good for us to get to our playa.

As you can tell by the fotos, Mother Nature has again reclaimed the beach. I am sure she will give it all back one day soon.



The surf was up today!!


Madre and Max took their walk…all slinged up and under the paraguas.






While the walk was happening, I was marking out the proposed casa amongst the cactus. Ouch.

Tough to really tell sizes, but we could tell that the oficina and bodega will be too small at 2 metros, so we will have to go back to the hombres and ask them to increase those two items.

As a matter of fact, I have redrawn the plans with the bigger rooms and mañana I will send them off for costing.

To assist both Bexico and myself with envisioning the long and somewhat narrow casa, I went next door to the deserted building and using the tape measure, marked off the ground floor size.

Once I did that, it was much easier to see. If we stick to the plan, our planta baja will have 11 metros facing the oceano and will be roughly 6 metros wide. This is all due to the FZ and keeping the main structure off of it so we can legally sell the casa if we want to. The pool will be in the FZ, as will any decks and or patios, but the lease covers all those items.

The current plan has our bedrooms on the primero piso, along with 2 baños y una terraza.

The rental would be above the 3 parking stalls…2 bedrooms, one baño and a small cocina.

Lots of work to be done on the plans…stay tuned.

I managed a walk along the rocky shore, grabbed a few good shells and then came back for chez lounge time with these two.


That's right...he is lights out, only a few feet from the olas crashing on the playa.

We packed it up and hit the road around 5pm and it was go go go until Max hit the hay.

We made it home, hit the veggies store, hit the pool and then upstairs to start the rutina….which went off great.

A great dinner…but forgot to buy some rib eyes para la cena de mañana. Doph. Hello cheddar dinner!!

And you are all caught up.

Some more fotos.

Living in our bedroom.


Now if I could only get it to move to the living room and eat hormigas!!


These niños seem to enjoy playing with the BonIce cooler packs.


They keep the BonIce cool...are you thinking what I am thinking? They would keep the sun off Max and keep him cool at the same time? Score.

Gotta love Mexico. Free grass clipping, so this camioneta blocked a lane of traffic to load up. How about the dumb a** on the moto? Going the wrong way up the busiest street in Huatulco.



And mis padres got upset when I hung on the outside of Mrs. Davis's VW Bug. Just take a look at these niños and there ride!!


What's wrong with this picture?


Only 2 months after opening, this sign has been posted.


I tell you...make the business course mandatory!!

Mañana…no plans but I think a catch up on sleep nap is in order!!

Last foto of the día. 


Max is a Mac niño. 

Have a great domingo!!

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment