jueves, el 17 de mayo de 2012


Ok, for you that know me well, might think of me as a bit of a comedian…or just a silly hombre…tonto.

With Max, I have a built in audience and I know immediately if my material is funny or not.

I have just finished the BEST show I have ever put on. The lil’eater could not stop laughing while I was feeding him. It was hilarious and the most fun I have ever had feeding him.

Just another reason I love him so!!

And here are the TWO tonto hombres on the way to the alberca.


Misc

Donna Summer has had her “Last Dance”…doph. Mal chiste?

I sent an email to a contact I have at TD and she emailed me back saying a TD transfer of $$...easy. I just need to fill out and fax a form…but she did mention that doing this via fax is only for clients out of country and it IS at the bank’s discretion.

For all of you that enjoy Wes Anderson flicks…click HERE for a clip of the latest film coming out. I think it looks hilarious.

Remember this foto?


Daniel emailed me this response in regards to what he thinks the foto means.

Congregacion = grupo, especificamente religioso
Jimenez= es un last name 
Creo que vi unos flyers de este lugar, creo que es algo acerca del tarot...    witchcraft jajaja


I still didn't get it, but when I saw him today he told me he thinks they read tarot cards or palms.
  
Ok, the day.

Max stirred at 6am…please don’t wake up, please don’t wake up, please don’t wake up!!

I rolled him so his head rested on my pillow and ta-da…he slept until 745am!! Success…phew!!

We conducted the morning rutina and that included a walk in the heat. But max is digging agua in his bottle, so we are able to pit stop and he grabs his own bottle and chugs it down.

Now…niños are not supposed to drink too much agua before a certain age and we are limiting him to a few ounces and he gets the rest of his liquids via madre.

But we are excited that he likes water, especially in this hot climate.

Hot climate? How about these 745am temperatures? 30,2 grados already after Wednesday’s low of 29,8 and high of 35,5 plus humido. Oh the breeze at Mojon will be so refreshing!!

As for today, sunny until 3pm and then it turned mainly overcast and we heard some rumbling from the montaña. Typical weather for the next 4 meses and today we even saw a few sprinkles of the lluvia. Baton the hatches…rainy season is near!!

A rare occurrence, the complete familia was awake and up at before the walk happened. I guess the lil’giggler woke madre up and she came out to see us off.

Good for her as she had an hour of free time and got some of her work completed.

We came back hot and thirsty and Max guzzled his leche before hitting the sack for a nap…a chest nap con madre!!

We are limiting the CNs to one a day as we are worried that Max will not be able to sleep in his cuna alone, if he keeps expecting us to rock him and then have a CN with him. Our loss…but good for his development.

I hit el gimnasio where I bumped into Hector. He tells me he might be working in Canada for 9 months. Something in the oil patches of Alberta.

A great workout and then a different route home. This allowed me to stop at Pemex to grab the octane booster for the gasolina and then off to a Costco knock off tienda to pick up some Italian seasoning…used in my meatballs and on the lomo cerdo.

Why is it a knock off? The store size is 7 metros by 5 metros and stocks items bought in a Costco, probably in Acapulco. But they do get some high quality items in and it reminds me of all the things we will need to purchase for both our casa y the rental.

Speaking of those, we are sticking with Casa de Dos Conjeos as the name for the rental condo and we think we will be calling our casa, Casa de los Monos!!

Back to the day. After Costco’ish, it was hola to Daniel whom I have not seen in many days. Gabriel the Owl news? Vicky is no longer working there as she will be opening her own taco restaurante. Congrats…quite exciting and we will update you once we have been to try her cooking…which I hear is very good.

No news on the fridge part, but it has been ordered.

No news on the 3rd shot Max received. But…we did see online that the niños do get 3 of these shots, but the cartilla only states 2. Huh? All good in our opinion!!

After saying hola to Daniel y the boys, grabbed some pears for Max’s dining and a few bollo para la cena….left over meatballs and a small Bexico made pepperoni pizza.

Came home and it was too early for the pool, so we had a FT with mis padres and then spent some time chez lounging.

When we did go to the pool, it was overcast and a breeze had picked up. Very refreshing…unless you are a 6 month old niño. Brrrr…frio. So Bexico grabbed his toque and that kept him warm.

It was a quick exit once we did decide to pack it in. What did George from Seinfeld say? Shrinkage!!

Then upstairs for the rutina and it went off pretty smoothly. Max has learned to dip his washcloth into the tina and then wring the soapy water out…into his boca!! Oh Max!! Ja ja ja

So, currently 8pm, the News is on, dinner is finished, the dishes are done, Max is being fed and knock on wood…will be asleep soon!!

Fotos?

Bring your niño to work day?



This niño was sweeping up the new parking lot next door. I loved the fact they made him wear a mask.


This is a sign from a roti pollo shop. They have raised their prices but now they claim to have pollo that is "mmmm rrriqqisssimmoo chop chop chop".


Rico means "rich tasting" and riquisimo means "so deliscious". Chop chop chop? No sé.

Avaluos? Appraisals. I think it refers to condos for sale.


After selling one goat to mis padres, then being able to afford taking a month off, look who is back in the zocalo selling her wares.


The state government of Oaxaca, has this mobile diabetes testing ambulance parked in the zocalo.


This little niña goes CRAZY when she sees Max. I actually have to remind her to be tranquilo as she just wants to grab Max's pies.


WFSITBOTT?


I actually bought a piña at Fruver today. Rico!!


Lentes y relojes for sale.


This morning on our walk, Max and I saw these pieces of furniture being put together.


This afternoon I saw them being delivered to an apartment building circa de mi gimnasio.

The wildlife series.


On a tree near our building.



Focus now...focus!! Check out the abs!! This wildlife has stopped cleaning the baño to come out and see the ijuana.


Just sitting on a step.


This was one flojo gato.


I was working out when I looked out the window and saw this.



I went to investigate with Hector.


He told me it is a tlachiquin, but I could not find such a word or animale. 


I will ask Daniel what he thinks it is, as well as what this bird is called.



Now that the blog is ready for posting, time to put some effort into the FM3 and then call it  a day!!

Mañana? Wow, it is viernes….where did the week go? No special plans…but really want to get to Mojon before the lluvia comes and we want to walk the floor plan and get a feel for what is being proposed.

Oh, need some Max fotos?

Using his own computer, we think he was trying to have a FT with his abuelos.


But based on this "caught in the act look", who knows what site he was on.


And what makes this next one the foto del día? The expression on the lil'hacker's face!!


Have a great viernes!!

Hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment