lunes, el 21 de mayo de 2012


Foto del día.


I was eating a bowl of cereal and looked up from the computer to see the lil’Houdini making a break out of his Play Palace. Oh…we will have our hands full with this lil'Christopher Columbus (duh...explorer)

Wow…another day GONE. And I don’t know where it went. Crazy as I thought I was a head of the day and the next thing I know, it is 530pm and Max is waking up from a CN during which I had finished up his FM3 info.

It was pool time, but for me to get la cena prepped and into the horno, I had to take a pass. Triste…sad.

Madre took the lil’swimmer and I organized the casa, put the lomo cerdo into the oven and prepped the rest of dinner. Then I went to collect the two of them and the next thing I know, it is 715pm and we are eating pork loin with mash potatoes.

The tina rutina was delayed but Max was a pretty good trooper about it and at 830pm…madre has emerged successfully from getting the lil’squirmer to sleep!! Felicidades!!

But now it is tiempo lavar los platos…ugh.

Back!! As for the rest of the day…up at 7am and due to a late leche break, there was no need to feed the lil’machine before our walk.

So off we went, hat and all, and had a great walk and a quick pit stop in the zocalo. If you leave his hat on, Max does not seem to be bothered by it. Take it off…you might as well leave it off!!

We came home, had some eats and while that was happening, we discussed shaving. Max is intrigued by the mess of a moustache y barba de chivo that his padre has, so we talked about shaving. He was not in the mood for a heavy discussion due to being a little tired after his walk.

He had a cuna nap and shortly after that Bexico was up and took over.

Me? I hit el gimnasio and had a great workout followed by a pit stop at Issssste. Por que? We are out of panales and the tipo we buy, Comodisec is out of stock EVERYWHERE in Huatulco. The same company has a different tipo and I bout those…holy $40 pesos more. No sé por que…maybe because there are Disney characters on these diapers? Ja ja ja

Stopped into the centro and hola’d Daniel and had a few chuckles. Did I tell you, when he says in ingles “the other day”, he truly means any day in the past year…not necessarily some day recent. Ja ja ja

Came home to an empty house…what? The two monkeys were out for a stroll…waving hola’s to the dump truck hombres? Huh!! Ja ja ja

Nap time again for the lil’hombre and I worked long and hard on the FM3 stuff. More government BS. I need a letter in español, from Max, asking to change the status of his inmigracion. And another letter in español, from me, asking that the government allow mi hijo to change his status.

Throw in a translation of the birth certificate, fill out one form by hand, another online, print a copy of our last 3 month’s bank statements, translate the amount into pesos, photocopy all 3 of our passports as well as our FM3s…and I think I have everything.

So I will be at the oficina at 9am sharp and will probably be told to come back at 930am. I will confirm the status of all the paperwork I have completed and will also confirm the need for fotos of Max. I think they need a few left side profile shots? Good luck.

And then we will go back on miercoles o jueves, submit the paperwork, pay the fee at the banco and sit back and wait. Phew. Stay tuned.

And I think that catches you up with our day.

Misc…

Video conferences today? Max was busy as he had 2 chats today, one each with both sets of abuelos.

Water drip coming out of the hot water tanque…Roman is sending his plomero over…maybe mañana. Now confirmed for 930am.

What is this we saw on the Global News? The wettest Victoria Day in the history of Vancouver? Did I mention we have not seen any real rain yet? Last year it started on 20 de mayo…stay tuned.

Fotos.

The sun was out today.


Calle Carrizal was coming to life.


Some fresh corn on the cob.


Not sure what these verdura are, but I liked the colors in the foto. 



Massive elections.


Lot's of peeps driving around trying to draw attention to the candidates. Amongst the every day peeps, there is not much excitement about the elections.

A sign of what is to come? A politician? Ja ja ja


This hombre drinks too much and spends a lot of time in the parque where the other hombres who drink too much, all hang out.


The difference with him? When he has not had anything to drink, he sweeps the parque clean and helps peeps load their basura into the camioneta de basura... all trying to make a few pesos.

No comment.


So I was on the way to el gimnasio...


At the papeleria.


Here in Mexico, there are no bans on driving and using a cell phone.


That was our amigo Amy. Busy day he told us when he came by the condo. And then he asked why Max was not in his JJ!!

Always be wary of a family that strolls around town with 2 condensers and a pipe.


Hermanas....the two puppies are sisters.



I thought they were perritos...puppies. But you learn something new every day.  Yes you can use that word, but it really means small dog. A cachorro is a puppy.

And last but never least, the Max fotos.






Hey Bernie…have a great cumpleaños mañana!!

Hasta mañana!!

Bubba, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment