sábado el 26 de mayo de 2012

Hola!!

Here is a taste of more to come….keep reading.


I feel like a new man!!! Sleeping in until 9am will do that for you. Is it mi cumpleaños? What did I do to deserve this? Oh…I wore my sleep mask last night…no snoring!! Ja ja ja

Madre took the early one and the two were deeply involved in a CN when I awoke. Due to some extra body parts, madre does not get to fall asleep with the lil’sleeper on her chest. Yo? Lights out when the lil’hombre falls asleep. Still a great feeling either way.

I took over and madre hit the hay. First things first for Max...some time in the Party/Play Palace.


Some teething.


Some posing for the camera.


Left side profile shot. He feels it is his better side.


A few bum lifts to "keep it tight" as he says.


Football pose. I am thinking offensive lineman?


Ready for a sprint...on your marks, get set...


After all that activity, time to cool down with some leche.


After all that activity, there was no walk for the two of us, instead we went to Che and knocked one thing off the to do list. No big scores unless you were Max and had all the school girl aged niñas cooing all over you. Oh Max.

We are stocked up for the weekend and after grabbing some rib eyes on the way home from el gimnasio, la cenas are set until martes!!

Max and I came home and he was on the countdown to nap time. I had to cut the roti pollo before it went in the fridge…would Max hold up? It was close, but with a few minutes left to finish the job, his voice of displeasure woke up Bexico….doph.

I still took charge of the nap and he did not want to go into the cuna. How is it that he is fast asleep in my arms and I am about to put him in the cuna and he starts telling me “no way padre”?

So onto the bed I lay him, built up the walls of pillows (like those are doing us any good now a days) and then I grabbed the computer and sat on the bed next to him.

Hey, a nap is a nap and at 5pm, madre has managed to get him to sleep…in his cuna!! This should be the 4th and final nap of the day. He is such a different hombre después de nap.

I will fill you in on the rest of the day, and show you some fotos when I return. The lil’swimmer is awake and it is alberca time!!

Well, that was a long break. It is now 820pm, Max is asleep, Bex is sending off some files and I am finishing this update.

Back to the day…

After Che I hit el gimnasio and chatted it up with Hector. I guess on his rancho, he has harvested all of his sandia and is now on cacahuate…peanuts.

Oh it was warm in the gym today…everyone, Mexicanos included, was sweating.

Strolled back through the centro, grabbed the rib eyes and hola’d Daniel y familia, who happened to be at Gabriels.

Fotos from the walk.

WFSITBOTT?


50,0 grado heat and a truck FULL of blankets for sale. Huh?


And here we have the ceramic department...and some rambutan for sale as well.



Click HERE if you want to read more about rambutan.


Ah, another of the MANY wheelchair ramps that have been installed around town.


I guess this hombre is not aware of the ramps yet? This is also a very busy road.


Sunny morning...cloudy afternoon.


WFSITBOTT2?


A stackload of sillas de pino.

Came home to an empty house. Huh? The familia was out for a walk and upon their return, nap time for Max and that is where I left off.
So…you are caught up.

We had a blast in the pool. Video as part of the proof.



Looks to me like these dunks don't phase him in the least?

And here are the rest of the alberca fotos.

Max y padre headed to the alberca. Max is in his new shirt...stylin!!


Max y madre.



After the pool, upstairs to start the rutina and Max was a trooper while we fed him and then while we ate our dinner.

And that is the day.

Seems like it might be date night…Bexico is making some cookies and then we might stay up late and watch a DVD!!! Ja ja ja

Mañana…race domingo!!

Last foto?


Taken from underwater looking up, as Max is looking for his padre underwater.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment