sábado, el 5 de mayo de 2012


What are those chemicals in turkey? The ones that make you sleepy? What ever they are…they re working on both Bex and myself.

9pm and this is what we feel like...


What do you think about his new Tigger pool blanket? 

We had a great time at Karen and Randy’s and the pavo was great. Lots of work cooking a turkey and all the fixings, mucho gracias!!

And of course Max was super well behaved and entertained the four of us.

The day…nothing out of the usual, except a visit from mi amigo Tony. We were all in the pool and out of now where, there he is. I guess he thought we were all getting together for some suds today. Huh?

Carlos and I had discussed…but nothing had been confirmed and we had the dinner to go to anyway.

I invited Tony back next week and suggested we have some cold ones while around the alberca. I emailed Carlos and suggested the same, but think I need to confirm he understands, as he did not answer me directly…and instead asked me if I wanted to watch a baseball game mañana. Doph.

So, back to the day. Walk? Check. Nap? 4 for Max and 1 for me…check. FT with mi hermano y sobrina? Check. Alberca time? Check. 

A successful sábado if you ask me.

Fotos.

The pool series.






Mañana…french toast and the race starts at noon!!

Hasta mañana.

Marco, Bex y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment