viernes, el 6 de enero de 2012


Buenos tardes all!!

4pm and time to start the blog entry. Por que? Alberca is closed. No sé por que…but it is low on agua and there is a yellow tape around the pool.

Max and Madre are in the feed, bici (for gas) and change mode and if Senor Max can zzzzz…I am off to Che solo. If not…road trip for the familia!!

Missing persons poster.


So the scuttle butt around town is that the peeps that were killed here in Huatulco, were victims of violencia de drogas. There were 2 hombres involved with drugs and the senorita (a Mexican who was going to school in Canada) was just in the wrong place (with the wrong person) at the wrong time.

Scuttle butt…who knows the facts? As I said last night, a tragedy for the families and as well for Huatulco, which was already feeling the effects of the economic downturn.

The boys at the store concur and say that if peeps stayed away from the drogas, they will be safe. Hector at the gym also spoke this sentiment.

Onto better things.

A weird night…Bexico was up early with Max who had gas several hours before his normal 5am. Anyone know why he has gas at night and not so much during the day?

I took over from an exhausted Bex at 6am and promptly put Max on his belly pillow and then on my chest. This allows me to put my arms around him and gently apply pressure on his belly, which seems to alleviate some of the pressure and discomfort he feels.

The pillow also allows me to move him off my chest without waking him up. I did this at 815 am and he slept until 915 am when he awoke for a change and pit stop of leche.

Here is how he sleeps when using his belly pillow…which at 410pm he is again using…fast asleep!!




No...I do not know where his other sock went!!

Darn…a blurry foto…but a funny one. I had him in the conejito for a short while and he kept spitting out his pacifier. So I added it to his mobile...he seems to enjoy that at least.


Madre called out for her hijo and took over the Max duty while I prepared for el gimnasio.



Our not so little Shar-Pei




The gym was good…tranquilo and saw both Galdino y Hector. I have climatized slightly…but must gear up for those 40 degree plus workouts of mayo!! And as I was leaving the gym, who drives by? Yeu/Memo. Good to see him, he looks healthy and is enjoying school, where part of his studies is French. I might see him mañana at el gimnasio and catch up further.

Fotos from the walk to and from el gimnasio.

The clima...y mi padres favorite smokestack.


This hombre was selling Virgen pictures. These are the same ones you normally see attached to the front of the turismo buses.


These have nothing to do with the recent events. You see them around all the time.



Clima over the montaña.


A panadería near my gym.


And hoy, what are they selling? Rosca y rosca mas.


And this lint ball escaped from the lavenderia.


Dos niñas on the way home from escuela.



I wonder if they can receive the Global BC signal?


No, even the Tamarindo would not pull over a handicapped hombre in a golf cart!! They were amigos.


What's this? Road work on Bugambilia? Stop the presses!!



WFSITBOTT?



Stopped in to say hola to the boys and you know what we spent most of our time talking about.

Came home and with no alberca time…Bexico went for a stroll o solo and Max and I hung out. Upon her return, we actually managed to see Max have some zzzz, so I went to Che alone.

Cute fact #72…Max does these great “milk stretches” after he is finished drinking his milk.

620pm…the pollo is in the oven for Bexico’s cena. I am having the left over pasta…fine by me. Tomorrow is Bexico pizza night!! The clima has changed in the past few hours…totally overcast and it is nice and cool. Maybe a walk night?

No ah-ha’s at Che. Out of Heinz ketchup, but did score on some oh so bad for you Oreos. A tiny bag of Reese Pieces…$14 pesos…muy caro so they did not get into the basket. With the holiday season over, real milk is back in stock…phew.

Mil isla dressing update. I have a few (ja ja ja) back up bottles, but all the tiendas are only stocking the “other” brand…must go into conserve mode.

With today being Diá de los Reyes, there were very few pastries and the bakery was full of rosca. Some of these HUGE rosca were almost $300 pesos…that can be 3 days wages for some peeps. Wow…they take this day very seriously.

rosca?

When I got home I found out that Max had 20 minutes of zzz, followed by possibly a few bad dreams and was definitely awake!! Oh well…ne is a niño…9 weeks old mañana!!

Misc fotos.

Here are some of the more unique shells I scavenged from our trip to Mojon.




And another Corona bar…Las Gardenias.


Ok gang…that was the day.

Mañana? El gimnasio and Bex y Max may join me for the walk. Then we are off to Mojon and home in time for the 7pm NFL playoff game!!

Buen fin de semana mis amigos!!

745pm update...we are finished with la cena and Max's bath. Time for a quick walk around town with Max in his sling...with the hope that he is zzzzz by the time we come back!!

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment