viernes, el 20 de enero de 2012


Hola mis amigos. It is No Foto Friday!! Por que? Porque I was under the weather and except for a Che run, did not leave the condo.

Max was up at 430am…yikes and from then until 6am, he was in discomfort. But after some gripe water and probiotics, his tummy settled down and he managed to fall asleep on my chest until 8am.

Madre took over at 8am and I knew I was under the weather so I hit the hay until 10am’ish.

I was up for a while but went back for a few naps and even shared one with Max…giving madre time for some laps at the pool.

So, I was sad that I missed ½ the day sleeping, missed a workout and broke 15 out of 18 eggs when the carton fell out of the back seat…but thrilled to have 2 hours of mi hijo sleeping on my chest!!

Max had an early night and is actually asleep in his cuna. When Bex feeds him next, we will move him into the king bed…easier to keep an eye on him in there.

We managed to eat salads together, our garlic toast together (hello extra 30 minutes at el gimnasio) as well as la cena together. Very rare…and then we even watched a DVD together!! Date night in Huatulco.

Mañana…el gimnasio and then some time at Mojon…must be back for 4pm Skype with RJ. And we also have dinner at 8pm with Daniel and familia. Should be a fun time.

No Roman updates…welcome to Mexico. But according to the DHL tracking site, the clutch fan is somewhere in DF…Mexico City.

Click HERE to follow along!!
  
Have a great weekend…buen fin de semana and buen viaje to mi hermana!!

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment