martes, el 17 de enero de 2012


Hola everyone!!

830pm here in Huatulco, and I have missed a FT with mi hermano…sorry Bro…I was cooking dinner.

Two days in a row with Global BC….and brrrr for all of you up there!! I do not miss the snow…except at Whistler and on Dec 25!!

A good day…and we are all pooped because of it!! Max is already asleep and madre managed a few minutes of shut eye for herself as she woooed him to sleep!!! Ja ja ja

Dinner…roti for Bexico and I had the chorizo quesadillas….Bex is avoiding the spice hoping it will assist Max and his tummy.

As for his tummy…it was 4am today…but Bexico comforted him until 6am and then I took over. Gripe water, diaper change and we hit the sack. He slept on and off until 8am and then we were all up.

Again…one release of his “valve” and he is a-ok. I don’t understand what happens to him between 730pm and 4/5am.

But other then that…what a character!! He smiles more and more, likes to coo often and is soooo curious about what is going on around him.

He is also NOT timido!! And we are happy about that as we feel a niño that is ok around other people, will have it easier later on in life.

First foto of the day.

I came out of the bedroom to see Squatchi and Max, and Max is listening to my iPod.


It was a Mojon day so I hurried to el gimnasio and while I was there, Bex y Max hit up Fruver and grabbed all the fresh verdura for our ensaladas. They also went to Santa Cruz Abarrotes…score on more Mil Isla dressing!! Ja ja ja

Here are the fotos from my walk to and from el gimnasio.

Laundry day at the posada. A posada is like a bed and breakfast...without the breakfast.


And on the major route into the industrial section. About time!!


These are actually the surveyors for the project. Not kidding.


Hmmmm?


This is Elder, the llantera...tire repair hombre.


His shop is on the road that is closed and it is near impossible to get to him. Thus...the nap. The senoritas at the comedor behind him were laughing and I showed them the foto and made a broma...joke.

On the way home from the gym, I saw Elder chatting up the hombres...probably asking how long this project will last.


You see this a lot...abuelos y abuelas taking care of their nietos y nietas while the padres work.


The IS hope!!


Clima.


I am not sure what is on the back of this moto.


The militar (Marina) picking up some madera (wood)


This cowboy was 4 foot nothing...hola Chorty!!


Always something new. This hombre wasn't cleaning windshields...he was going camioneta to camioneta selling windshield wipers.


Marcelino (Papa) and Hector.


Came home…did not stop in town…and found Max needed some shut eye. That is more important then driving to Mojon, so we let him have his zzzz before we left.

Here he is and even when asleep, his pies (feet) are always moving!!







Off to Mojon and we were waved through both coming and going through the Copalita. Great news…my clutch fan is on the way via DHL!! In the nick of time as the drive to Mojon drives me crazy with the lack of power…and the extra gas!!

Cost so far is $500…still $150 less then what it would have cost me to buy it here. But….argh….still $200 more then it would have cost (did cost) in Van. Good news…if I can get the old one back to Van before October, I will get my $$ back for that one.

Stay tuned on arrival, installation and overall results!!

VERY low tide at Mojon. I called the ocean, the oceano, and Daniel says here it is called Del Mar…the sea. Even though it is the ocean?

Low tide and no breeze. Great for shell search…but HOT!! I actually took a dip in the ocean and how refreshing was that!! I am envisioning a dip every night right before sun down…hello Casa de Dos Conjeos!!

Our Mojon fotos.

No surfing olas...but Bexico made the best of them with the boogie board.










They were not all small waves!!




And what pooped out lil'hombre took a siesta in the hamaca?


Packed up at 445pm, stopped at Che for the roti and then onto the condo. Unpacked while Max y madre went about their leche business…and then a nice shower and dip in the alberca.

And that catches you up to where we are now…9pm and ready to watch the Canucks vs Kings. The HD channel is not working tonight…oh well. I must talk to Carlos/Charlie and see what we can get done about this!!

Our mañana? IMSS at 9am and then off to el gimnasio!! Tranquilo day…will try to get some around the house odds and ends done. Really hope to touch base with Roman as well.

Misc tid bit…glad I bought all those pesos when I did. We have seen the Cdn dollar vs the peso drop by 2.7% to 12.95/dollar vs 13.31 a few weeks ago.

Have a great miercoles all…and if you are in the path of the big Puget Sound storm…bundle up!!

Last foto of the day...Max and his new buddy.


saludos

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment