sábado, el 28 de enero de 2012


Buenos tardes mis amigos!! It is domingo...1pm here in Huatulco.

I had an iChat with mi hermana and the video quality was poor...just like ayer with mi amigo TS. So I reset the modem and with a new IP address, it seems that our upload speed is way better (in Mexican terms) then it was before.

And ta-da...the fotos are now appearing on the blog. So maybe it was the poor upload speed that made them distorted when they were uploaded previously? Who knows and right now...who cares!! So here are some saved fotos and tonight I will post some others.

So here come the fotos!!

This is a copy of a poster that Jhaneht was hanging in el gimnasio.


It is all about getting peeps to stop eating huevos de tortugas.  The model is a Playboy model and the translation is “my man does not need turtle eggs”…I am told it has doble sentido…double meaning!!

Here is a LINK to the website.

How does this affect us? Mojon is a playa where during a certain time of year, the tortugas come on shore to lay their eggs and it will become our role to protect them.

Rumor has it that if you see anyone disturbing the nests, call the militar in Copalita and they will come and deal with the peeps!!

We actually had some clouds the other day. It made for a cool walk to el gimnasio...if 31 grados is cool.



This madre had her son with her when they went to get some hielo.


Here is the niño yelling for his madre.


And again...he is asking to be let down off the cart.


And why?


Without a moment to spare!!


I do like his Cruz Azul futbol outfit though!!

I pass this casa every day that I go the the gym. They used to have many gatos...now I only see two.


Mamey hombres!!


And on calle Carrizal, one of the main routes into centro, and without ANY warning...construction!!


From our last trip to Mojon, only 2 fotos.


Both the bird and I managed to grab some sand crabs!! I had one in each hand!!




Thrilled to have fotos again. As my madre said..."no fun without" and as I said..."without fotos I wouldn't want to read my own blog!!!" ja ja ja


Have a great domingo.


Marco, Bex y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment