sábado, el 14 de enero de 2012

So how is this? 330pm and the game is on in HD, Max was asleep but obviously knew the game was on, so woke up and he is now in my lap watching NO look a little shaky in the first quarter!!

And where was Bex? Hello..more laps in the pool and talking to Gordo’s wife…fun until Gordo showed up!! He seems to have an opinion on everything!! Mis padres…remember him in the pool?

Anyway…NO will never win this game if it keeps giving the ball away for free. Yikes.

Quiet sábado here in Huatulco. Bex y Max joined me on my walk to el gimnasio…after a great desayunos of huevos revueltos y chorizo.

Here are the fotos.


WFSITBOTT?


Couches and more couches.


This is the hombre de hamacas.


And from a Corona Bar...



Previously, I have only seen these fruits in Pochutla.


They are the mameys

Click HERE to read more about the mamey. And click HERE for a carmalized mamey flambé recipe.

Max y madre continued on their walk and Bubba had a good session at el gimnasio. Lots of energy as I had a very good sleep last night…gracias madre!!

I also spent some time assisting a couple of locals as they asked what exercises I was completing and for what muscles. So if they can take the time to ask, I can take the time to show and tell.

Headed back home through town, stopped at Papalopan for 2 great rib eyes for la cena mañana. I guess they have had a small price increase as we used to get 1 kilo for $95 pesos and today I bought 900 gramos for $110 pesos. That still works out to $8.40 Cdn for 2 pounds of rib eyes!!

Then off to Gabriels and had a catch up with the boys. Daniel is trying to push y español…new palabras and he is talking faster. Yikes. Anyway…his question was whether or not we need him to come with us next week when we get Max’s missing vacuna.

I asked if we should go back to IMSS and to the same puerta and he said sí y sí. He said the same nurse (super friendly) would be there and if we go after 8am, all should be good. Stay tuned…no worried as we have our cartilla and that tells them what vacuna Max still needs.

6pm update….Max getting his hose down and then off to bed in an hour or so. NO is down by 6 points. La cena looks like 730pm or so…burritos for Bubba y pollo for Bex.

Left the boys at Gabriels and I grabbed some DC for the 2 NFL games, then after coming home, down to the pool with Max. He seems to like the water…but still el agua es un poco de frio for his liking.

We chillaxed for a bitt (heex4) and then Max went upstairs for a nap and I took in some sol. Bex and I swapped duties and that is when Bexico got in her second round of laps.

And so now you are all caught up.

I did have two nice emails today. Hola to mi amigo Hanif…working hard with the Boathouse in Vancouver. 

Check out THIS link

It comes to you via Mike “Mubbs” Averill, an amigo and my old trainer in Vancouver. Thrilled that he too is chasing his dreams. Congrats Mubba!!

620pm…Max peed on madre…again!! Ja ja ja

Max fotos…

Boring!!


Bubbles lead to...


A whole lot of drool!!


And due to overwhelming requests...more fotos of his not so little clompers!!




Here is the stroller series...taken on the walk to mi el gimnasio.


Checking out the security offered by the 5 point harness.


Hmmmm...a fan!!


Very tempting...


Hey...I think I can stick my finger in there


Yikes!!


Maybe it won't hurt so much if I stick it in my mouth!!


Hey all of you out there...we are just kidding!! 

And of course, our Corona Bar.


From Wikipedia…

Palenque (Bàak' in Modern Maya) was a Maya city state in southern Mexico that flourished in the seventh century CE

And from locogringo.com, check out THIS link.

Our domingo? Hotcakes!! And then football with Max…is there a better way to spend a domingo?

And tomorrow don’t forget to wish Karen a Feliz Cumpleaños!!

RJ...we missed your Skype time...lo sentimos....we are sorry.

Saludos

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment