martes, el 22 de julio de 2014




Every now and then I find a foto that makes me say "wow...he really does look like me"!!

Buenos tardes!! All good here...cooking hot, but all good.


46,0 grados....might be a new record!!

I am taking the día off from blog updating. All is good, but due to a Che martes, there are not too many fotos and not much new to update you all on.

I do have a few fotos.

Max playing his spatula guitara during desayunos. Digging the rock and roll head band?


Max loves his musica and after some Bruno Mars boogying, Max saw and heard Gangnam Style playing on the tele at the tienda de fruta y verdura and busted out a little dance there. And then all the way to Che and home, he wanted to hear it again.

So, we played it when we came home and hola hola to the familia dance party!!

Headed out to grab some limons from the arbol and in this next foto, I have NO idea what Max is thinking about.


Here he has caved in and decided to look at the camera. Gracias mi hijo!!


Have a great miercoles y hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max



No comments:

Post a Comment