sábado, el 23 de junio de 2012


How was this for a night?

Max needed the full team to help him get to sleep…we are not sure about the method we are trying. Too many questions unanswered, but we are adamant we are not going to leave him to cry to sleep.

So after Bex went on for the 3rd time, he snuggled up to her and promptly let out his heavy sigh and then fell asleep.

I think (because I was asleep) he slept well and then at 530am…yup 530am…he awoke and was upset. My turn for the Max duty and it clearly’ish hit me that unless a parent really thinks about their niño as just that, a niño that knows no better and cannot tell you why they are upset at 530am, a parent could lose their patience and temper.

Peeps…it was 530am and for 1 minute I was p-o’d that I was awake again. Then I thought about this lil’hombre and what he must be feeling and thinking, and I turned all my energies towards trying to get him back asleep.

Did it work? Naaaaah. Now if I had some jugs, I would have had better success!! At 630am, I took him back to sleeping madre, and within seconds of finishing his leche, he was lights out!!

And then what time did he wake me up to get the day going? Hola to 9am!! I almost had 8 hours sleep!! And throw in the 90 minute chest nap we had later on…I did get 8 hours!!

Anyway, it is 9pm and we have been home for about an hour. We had a great dinner where the 3 of us all sat around the table in a restaurante and we all ate together.

Max is now all about eating at the same time we do. It is harder, but easier at the same time.

Our server at the restaurante is 8 meses pregnant with her first niño, who she knows will be a niña. She was quite intrigued with how we worked with Max and treated him like the lil’hombre he really is.

But home at 8pm put us waaaay behind on the rutina and Bex is just feeding him now and knock on madera, he will be asleep soon!!

A wet day, all day. Some rain but mainly a day of showers, meant no fotos on the morning walk and it also meant I drove to el gimnasio…no fotos from that walk either. Lo siento.

UPDATE

Round #2 for Bex y Max…next up…The Niño Whisperer.

So, back to the day. After a late start and a long nap, most of the day was gone…doph.

But off to the gym, a pit stop at Isssste and we did hit the pool. No sun but it was warm enough…once we threw a beanie on the lil’swimmer.

And then off to dinner and that was the day.

Mañana…fotos!!!

Have a great domingo.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment