miercoles, el 13 de junio de 2012



Back to DEFCON 2…Max was up at 5am and between 5am and 630am, had only a few minutes of sleep…but many minutes of rocking and numerous attempts at getting him to sleep.

Yikes. So after 90 minutes and having checked all the possible issues, I had to wake up madre as maybe it was a need for even more leche.

So Bex was a trooper and the next thing I know, it is 9am’ish and time to swap off. I guess there was some short napping while I was asleep, but not a lot.

Bex hit the hay and happy to report I only had to wake her up once for leche, and she managed to sleep until media día.

I was juiced after sleeping until 9am, so Max and I got right into the rutina and managed to eat and go for a walk prior and even had some alberca time prior to nap time.

While at the pool, we were visited by Victor and after he left, his partner Amy (pronounced Ah-me) came looking for him. Amy stuck around and chatted and then he too ran off.

Our nap was a good CN…only 80 minutes long, no record today!!

But getting up at 115pm kinda puts you behind schedule. Doph.

So madre took over with Max and after some puttering around, I headed out to el gimnasio.

Short workout, weights only, porque some VERY nube obscura were coming in and I did not feel like walking home in the pouring rain.

It turns out I could have worked out for another hour before the huge downpour came…and went.

But I headed out, stopped in to say hola to the boys and then was thrilled to see mi familia was out for a walk. Max is such a character and the feeling I have when he sees me, recognizes me, and then smiles, is overwhelming!!

We stopped in for verdura and then headed home for more alberca time!!

It was fun…until the dark clouds came over Condos Pacifico and the wind picked up. We made it inside, the power went out for a minute, came back on and then the rain came. Short but heavy shower…followed by some sun. Viva Mexico!!

Had a FT with the abuelos and then started the evening rutina.

No one replied to the question “why does Max sleep with his butt in the air?”. How about this question? How come he is so tranquilo until bath time, and then he goes to a 7/7 on the energia scale and then gets fussy as we put on his PJs?

Anyway, madre worked her magic and he s asleep and tonight, I might just pray that he sleeps until 7am!!

Bex is hard at work in the oficina and has a list of clients and potential clients. Too much to list but she is busy, likes the clients and the projects and all is well.

Me? Finish the blog entry and get ready for our meeting con Roman y Sergio. We are meeting them mañana at 4pm, at Sergio’s casa, to see some of the work he has created and had constructed for himself.

But that doesn’t mean he will have the same workers building our casa, so I will remind him that I did not fall off the turnip wagon and do know my stuff.

What I will finish tonight is the comparison quotes so Roman and Sergio can go back, look at their numbers and see if they can find some wiggle room…in our favor.

Fotos.

Pensive moment for Max.


Let me outta here!!


From in the pool, mano izquierdo.


Hey, just because he looks Pudgy Grumps, doesn't mean he wasn't having fun!!



Amy, from underwater.


Both Victor y Amy were very intrigued by a camera that worked underwater.

Misc

Had an email chat with our landlord and while Mojon is possibly being built, they are happy if we renew for another year. What made us happy is they agreed to a rent reduction. We don't want to move (hate moving), but there are quite a few rental options out there.

A reduced rent, but they have us for another year...win win if you ask me.


Have a great jueves.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment