martes, el 5 de junio de 2012


Max is now 7 meses y una día old…and that one day has made a huge difference!!

I decide to postpone my meeting with Randy y David as Max had a rough 2nd nap and I felt it would be good for the familia if we had all hands on deck.

Not sure what is up with the lil’hombre, it isn’t that he is ill or anything, but he is learning so much so fast, we think it might be overwhelming him.

I put him in his cuna and come back 1 minute later, and he is standing up looking at me like, what’s next? I watch him for a few minutes and he is moving around the cuna so he can look out the window.

He gets cheeky and goes to one hand and then no hands and the occasional fall. The cuna is best for the standing as he does not have far to sit if he loses balance.

But he seems quick to react when something does not go the way he planned. A fall, tired legs etc. We just need to keep dos ojo on him and really make sure we are reading his signales, as well as getting him those naps on schedule.

Today he was up at 6am or so, but madre slipped him a jug and he slept until 715am!!

I took him into his room (and the nap room) to get the fresh panale, and was greeted by this.


Madre knows us both too well!! I loved the picture so much, it is now framed and sitting on our shelf.

We had planned on the playa, but for the first time this season, it was overcast and we had a few rain showers. I am still trying to get the correct word in español for shower. Stay tuned.

So instead of a walk and then the playa, Max and I had our breakfast and then went to Inmigracion.

At the oficina by 910am, about 10 minutes before the first officer arrived!! We had a great chat with the security guard, he is Federal…no rent a cop here.

He liked Max…duh…and we chatted it up while waiting.

A senorita called us up, I gave her our paperwork and she grabbed our file and seconds later, grabbed the phone.

For no less then 20 minutes, she chatted on the phone, pointed at places for me to sign, and gave direction to another senorita as to where to find the plastic holders for this…


Yup, Max’s FM3….the lil’Mexi-Canadian is legal!!

915pm UPDATE

Niño Whisperer to the rescue. I don’t think Max has bad dreams, but has dreams he does not understand. How can a niño that eats, sleeps, poops, plays and swims…have bad dreams?

Gave the lil’dreamer a hug, then rocked him for a few minutes and boom…lights out!!

Back to the day.

We came home and after tanking up, hello to the world famous chest nap!!

An hour later and we were both up and at em. Max y madre went for a stroll and I headed to el gimnasio. As I was walking out the gate, who do I get to see returning…hola mi familia!!

Funniest story of the day was when a taxi asked Bex if she wanted a ride. She said no and the taxi driver saw Max and said “hola Max”. Oh he is known around here!!

Quiet day at the gym, but much cooler due to the nube…phew.

Worked out and headed back through centro. Hola to the boys and then off to buy a picture frame.

Photos from the walk.

Lil'cassanova.


A few showers won't slow down this business.


Something for everyone.


Not sure who the super hero next to Superman is. You know?


No jokes when it comes to these peeps!!


When I arrived home, I found out about the 2nd nap and made the right call. 

We all grabbed some eats and then hit the Che. Score!! I knew their inventory was completed and I had seen a box of croutons waaaay up on a shelf.

Did I mention there are not too many tall Mexicans here? And of course the first hombre I see is 4 foot nothing. Out comes the ladder and this hombre thinks I am buying one bag…todo I tell him…all!!

So we are croutoned up again mis amigos!!

Headed home where Max had nap #3 and then all of us hit the pool. Honestly, Max was over the moon to have his madre back in the water!!

But the day slipped away from us and we did not get upstairs until 645pm. 

Huh? We managed to squeeeeze the rutina in and at 805pm, about 10 minutes behind schedule, Max y madre hit the chill room.

Phew…another martes in the books.

Mañana, I have a rescheduled meet for 430pm…and if it is sunny…hello playa!!

Hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment