Thursday December 1, 2011

Hola from Whistler!!



Feliz Cumpleanos to RJ and mañana (33 minutes), it will be Melon’s birthday.

Good day on the hill…early season snow is a bit (hee x4) hard on the knees, so by 130pm I was here.


Drinking this.


Ja ja ja

And I saw this group of Asian tourists taking fotos of the ambulance and it’s patient. TRUE!!


As for the rest of the day…up at 530am…woke mis padres up at 620am as Bex was driving me to the bus, and it would be the last time I see my parents until they come for vacation in Huatulco!!

The bus was great…I was asleep at 655am and woke up in Whistler at 830am.

Hit the hill and by 245pm I was in the hotel room…fast asleep until 6pm. Yikes.

Then I spent an hour talking with Shaw about our satellite. Hmmmmm…the dude who set us up did NOT check off a box on his end and thus no dish was sent out. They were waiting to schedule an installation instead. Yikes. After an hour…I am not sure we will get our equipment before I leave on Thursday. Dumb-asses.

Stay tuned.

Other then that…and cutting my finger trying to take a beer cap off a MGD…it was a good day.

Melon arrived at 730pm or so and we had some good eats and a few glasses of suds.
A foto is coming…but he bought a GREAT gift for Max’s first Christmas…primero Navidad. Muchos gracias.

Most of these fotos are for mis amigos in Mexico… the friends who have never seen snow!!

The mountains...Whistler, Blackcomb and the surrounding ones.











The gondola series. The grey one has a glass floor!!






The Village.





Mañana, up for our free breakfast and then onto the hill.

Have a great Friday all.

No comments:

Post a Comment