martes, el 13 de diciembre de 2011

Bubba y The Bitts have made it safe and sound.

We rolled in at 7pm...13 hour day.

The way to Vancouver was 5800 km and the route I took back ended up being 5700 km....who knew?

Busy cleaning and unpacking. I have tons of notes from the drive today...they will have to wait until mañana.

And after all the stress of getting here...such a Mexicoism as I arrived. The power is being shut off from 9-330pm!! ja ja ja I guess I need to find some ice to keep all my perishables fresh!!

Off to zzzzzzzzz. The boys arrive at 11am to help me unpack the camioneta.

I did see the boys at Gabriels and then Randy y Karen (con amigas) walked by. I LOVE being home...and hope Bex y Max have a great flight mañana and again on jueves.

Marcelino y Ricardo are looking forward to meeting Max...hello...everyone is!!

saludos

No comments:

Post a Comment