lunes, el 23 de mayo de 2011


Howdy all!!

Great day here in Huatulco.

60% chance of thunderstorms and it turned out to be a hot and sunny day…with the sun out until 7pm. I like the weather man that the Weather Network uses!!

Our day included a visit to the doctor and great news…all is well. No fotos to share even though I took some of the ultrasound…I mean who knows what we are looking at? An arm here, a leg there and one foto that looks like a smiling E.T. and besides, who wants to joke around about their unborn níno? Lol

We did break the news to the doctor that we will be back in Canada for the birth and he took it in stride. I made sure he understood we really like him and that the decision was not about him at all.

Some good news about immunizations here in Mexico? They are identical to the ones nínos in Canada would get, and they are free for any níno. We still need to look for a pediatrician, but the doctor gave us a few names to follow up with.

Next appointment in 4 weeks and like I said…all is good.

Gym was empty and I had a great workout. Mañana, Bexico is joining me for the walk to el gimnasio so she can say hola to Rosa and maybe arrange this baby shower.

I told Rosa about our bees at Mojon as well as the taxi situation at the Copalita, and she agrees that it looks like the estado transito policia are checking the papers of the cabs and that is why the taxis are avoiding coming into Huatulco “proper”.

As for the bees, she told me to light a stick and smoke the bees out. Yeah right. I told her for $150 pesos she could go do it and she said no way and laughed as well.

Fotos from the walk and the day.

The big rain anoche (last night) caused more road damage as well as damage to this arbol.


Just some flowers on another arbol (tree).


I like Spring cleaning here.


It means you haul away your palm tree leaves.

Camioneta de muebles….furniture truck.


We may end up buying one of those rocking chairs one day.

Gato Negro


She came up for some leche (milk) today.

Here is a list of the doctors who work out of the oficina we go to.


Our doctor…Dr. Ricardo Carrillo


Oops…that is the ol’hombre I introduced you to last week. Today he was having a quick siesta.

Our smiling doctor.


I think he really likes us as we make him laugh!!

Smiling madre to be.


And look who is back in town!!


Daniel has lots of time to catch up on his reading as there is no negocio….business.

After gym it was home for a shower and then off to doctor. We then had our walk around town and then Bexico went to work and I went to Elektra and Che.

Sussed out some great fridges and think I have one that will be perfect. As for washers and dryers…looks like they sold the base model that I wanted to buy, and the stacking model they have is a ½ gas ½ electric model and that won’t work.

Back to the drawing board which may include buying the units from a smaller and possibly more expensive tienda.

Che was Che…quiet in there too.

All done at around 5pm and it was still hot…hello alberca time!! No one but us and a very claro (clear) pool.

La cena was pasta con meat sauce and Bexico did some more work while I surfed the web.

Mañana…all about the big game at 8pm Huatulco time. Mi amigo “thumbs” Svenner will be at the game!! I told him that even though we live in paradise, I will be envious of him mañana por la noche…tomorrow night.

Have a great martes all.

Bubba y Bexico

No comments:

Post a Comment