Miercoles Diciembre 22, 2010



Hola Hola…stated just like our amigo Marcelino mumbles as we go through the front gate!!

An otro tranquilo dia....another quiet (calm) day.

I started the day by plugging in the magic jack to have a chat with mi amigo as he drove to Whistler and the 6 inches of freshie they received anoche. Always good to catch up...even if he wonders why I had to finally hang up. Just because I don't have a job.....lol!!

Despuis, I completed the walk to the gimnasio, but did not see Daniel again. Maybe manana and I can still get him some photos in time for Navidad if that is what he requires.

Had a good session and said hello to Rosa’s amiga Paty. I told Paty that we are going to have a vacacione in Vancouver and that Tom Cruise was filming MI4 there. I told her that if I see him, I would ask if having a date with her would be Mission Possible!! She laughed and Rosa was almost crying.

I pass the llanteria (tire repair) shop daily and have gotten into the habit of saying hola to the guy who fixed our tire. He seems to appreciate it and the usual Mexican scowl turns into a nice smile.

Not many photos today (after 29 ayer)…but here is something that caught my eye.


Semana pasada (last week), I saw one from Ontario.

And I saw these guys driving through town.


The marine base is in Santa Cruz. When I first saw these guys, they were pulled over so their commanding officer could look at the flowerpots for sale by the park. They are always on alert with one guy at front with a M16 and another marine always pointing to the rear or side.

After coming home from the gym, we raced to Mojon. Full search at Coplaita and realized I need to clarify a few phrases for our encounters with the militar. I think they are asking me “where are you coming from?” and I answer Mojon, and then on our return, they ask me “where have you been?” and I say La Crucecita!! Lol Backwards….doph. 

The waves were not so good today, but good practice for Bexico to get on her board and paddle behind the breaks. She had a few good rides and I had the same, but on the boogie board.

We also met Terry and his wife Karen, the owners of the orange house on Mojon. It is a small community, as they know quite a few people from our condos, Lanny from Senor Pucks and of course the Mojon community.

Here is a photo of Bexico striking her post-surfing pose.


We stayed late at Mojon and on the drive home, I came to a quick stop, did a u-turn…almost getting hit by a 18 wheeler, and then parked on the side of the road. Por que? Why?


I saw this fella on the road and wanted a photo. It was not moving…and did not move when I approached, but it also did not look like it had been pan caked.

Continued home, stopped at Che…busy in there with lots of gringos and locals conducting some pre-Navidad shopping. Stocked up for the next few days, grabbed a roti pollo for esta noche and $450 pesos later, hit the road. The only thing they were sold out of was “real” leche…milk. They have the UHT (ultra high temperature) product…but it does not taste the same as the regular pasteurized and refrigerated milk. Bexico will check manana, on her way home from yoga.

We live in Huatulco, it was sunny and 30 degrees today, another good day on the stock markets, a great cena and only tres dia mas until Navidad!! Life is good.

Hasta luego.




No comments:

Post a Comment