Martes Diciembre 14, 2010


Buenos noches all. It is 7pm and time for a short update.

Lots completed today…no earth shattering stuff, but still a busy day.

Woke up early, but not earlier then Bexico who was already at yoga by 8am, and cleaned the floors. No hormigas today!!

Had some of this por mi desayunos.


Super fresh, sweet and juicy pina!!

Passed Bexico as she came home and I headed out to start my day.

First stop was the llanteria and I was quoted $45 pesos of the tire to be repaired. I told him I would return in 2 hours.

I was then off to the gym and a so-so workout. Low energy day…could be all the bug bites I received ayer. They call these insects “noseeums”…no see ums. You don’t see or feel them until after the fact…kinda like sand mites I am told. A nice memento of the rafting trip.

Short escolar day hoy.

cranberry - arandano
stuffing - relleno
mash potatoes – papas puree

All about la cena por Navidad!!

After gym I picked up some brackets for Bexico’s desk as well as a machete for some weed whacking down at Mojon. Then I dropped a Coke off por mi amigo Daniel and know what he said? Gracias AND otra photo por favor? He wants another photo taken. Not sure why…but he does not have a novia (or 2) according to him. His Madre lives in the mountains…not sure where. Stay tuned.

Went to get the tire put back on and the price had jumped to $80 pesos due to a new stem. Hmmmm? I had him install the repaired tire and I hung the spare back on the truck.

Then it was off to get the VERY dusty truck washed. “Exterior solo por $50 pesos” was my offer and the two young men jumped on it. I also had them spray out the back, as it had not been done since we were in Van.

Here is the car wash I used today…they all look the same.


I wanted buy a Coca Light while waiting, so I offered the boys a Coca on me. I was surprised to find out that they actually sell products from this shed.


I bought my beverage and bought them theirs as well…all from a little fridge inside.

They did a fine job, gave them a tip and said “no fumar”…no smoking, and their reply was “no fumar, no drogas, no anything”. I asked if they surfed and was told they swim and boogie board only. In Huatulco there are really no surf shops, and even if there were, not too many locals would be able to afford a board.


Expensive day? $20 Cdn to get the tire repaired, a machete and having the truck washed by hand!!

Popped in to see the boys…not too busy today, but they love the Canadiense!! They have even made some maple leaf jewelry with Mexican fire opals for the roja color...and already sold one.

Came home and we decided to head out to the correo and Che. We had a letter waiting for us in General Delivery!! It was a Navidad card from the amigo I have known the longest, and of course his espousa and ninos!! Thanks to all of you in Victoria!! They are soooo fans of Disney!!

Che was Che, but we did pick up a new plug for $10 pesos…needed it to repair the arbol de Navidad luces. All fixed.

Quick dip…a bit frio today. Brrrr. We are acclimatized now, so el viento off the pool was chilly!!

A quick walk for some super fresh sesame pan…and a cookie, some veggies and of course palettas con limo por mi novia!! We also checked in on the theatre…not sure if there are any good movies for 2 for 1 night manana. Anyone know about Buried with Ryan “I am now single” Reynolds?

Just cooking la cena…cerdo con papas puree!!

Manana? Telmex and I need to get those documents to Lanny!!

You are up to date. Hopefully manana there will be more photos and less words.

Hasta luego

No comments:

Post a Comment