Fin de Ano 2010



Diciembre 31, 2010!!

It is currently 530pm and after a siesta, I find myself sitting here writing the last blog of 2010.

Before I start telling you about our day, I need to update you about a super fun interaction Bexico had.

Ayer, Bexico was doing some shopping at the little store next to Gabriel the Owls, and had just picked out some headbands and earrings, when in Espanol, the sales lady offered them items at locals pricing. Bexico is now a local…at least at that store!!

And despues, she told Bexico to pick out a pair of earrings for herself, por gratis…free!! A regalo por su she was told. Bexico was feeling great because of the super simpatico Mexican!! 

You know who has also asked that I put a shout out to RJ for the “super fun” e-cards she has been receiving. She looks forward to waking up and seeing what else has been sent her way…possibly in French and possibly for Dia de Padre?

As for my day, it was pan frances otra vez…again!! Then off to meet with Lanny, where I received some interesting feedback regarding our property at Mojon. I have put out some feelers to confirm what I have been told, because as with everything in Mexico, there are at least 3 different opinions. Stay tuned.

Che on the way home…crazy busy, but found real leche!!! Score a latte for Bexico in 2011!!

Also stopped at Telmex to get the address on our bill changed. I did it all in Spanish…even if a few words were missing and some of the verbs were not conjugated correctly!! It was all about telling the service rep that I had a small problem. The address was incorrect, it was causing a problem for the post office, and here is the correct address. Again, it felt good to be able to communicate something as simple as that.

I saw that the otro fitness studio was open, so we planned on going there and then Bexico was going to continue onto Playa Chahue for some sun and oceano.

We packed up and walked to the gimnasio, to find it now cerrado and the operator, Alejandro heading out. He wished us Feliz Ano Nuevo, gave us both some hugs (can you say super friendly…but my first ever hug from a Mexican the size of Governor Arnold?) and apologized that the gym was closed. Heck, it is Fin de Ano, we understood.

Bexico decided to hang with Bubba instead so we came home and had some alberca time. Crowded pool but it was more the screaming ninos that drove me batty and strengthened my resolve that our rental villas will not have screaming ninos in them!!! Behaved ninos are more then welcome!!!

Knowing we are up late tonite for our fun at Mojon (BBB…beach blanket bingo por Annette y Frankie?) we took a rare siesta!!

La cena is our favorito pizza, we will come back and chill and then hit Mojon around 1030pm for the bonfire and fireworks at medianoche!!

I need to make some calls now…hasta luego!!

Have a safe night everyone y Prospero Ano Nuevo from Bubba y Bexico!!




No comments:

Post a Comment