lunes, el 11 de agosto de 2014




Post swim and El Tigre is heading back to the camioneta verde to park his carretilla!!

Buenos tardes!! The cold I have is probably peaking...the worst day yet. So...no gym today and with the familia away at playa Entrega, I sit on my butt trying to beat this cold. I did grab some new meds and hopefully mañana I feel that much better. Stay tuned.

Anoche, last night? Wacky!! A good bed time but by 1030pm Max was stirring and by 130am I had given up trying to assist. We figured out that he had sore legs again...too much bici maybe, but my massage was not doing the trick. He sensed that I did not have the answer and asked for his madre...oh oh...130am.

We swapped Max duty...gracias madre...and I finally got some sleep, only to awaken at 6am when I heard Max was already up. Ugh. I knew they probably had not a lot of sleep, so I dragged my butt from one bed to another and ensured madre got more sleep.

The cough kept me awake and with Max deeply involved with Caillou, I set us up for the morning. Happy to report no wet ginchies this morning, but we had no success on 3 other trips to the baño for the "otra" business. Ugh.

Onto desayunos and due to the possibility of sore legs, the bici tour was out and the carretilla prowl was in.

A good tour...from farmacia to farmacia restocking our vitaminas as well a looking for my cold meds. It was friggin hot and we headed to the zocalo for some sombra y viento and then onto SCA to load up the wheelbarrow.

Pit stopped at Poopie Loopie and Max has a crush on one of the señoritas...oh Max. We saw her walk through the zocalo and when he saw her again at Poopie Loopie, he excitedly pointed at her. Coqueto Max they call him!!

Off to the CP alberca for a cool down and then upstairs for the leche y libros. Due to the crappy sleep and early wake up, siesta time was a chore and The Niño Whisperer was called in to get'er done. There were a few tears, his, but he finally fell asleep shortly after media día, 12 noon.

But at 1245pm he bolted up and was waaaaaay upset. More tears but I got him back to sleep...on his Poppa. A perfect excuse for me to join him and the next thing you know, it is 145pm. Score!!

Well...it would have been a score if he had not woken up upset...and we have no reason why. He was upset when I tried to sooth him and it continued when Bex tried. After 15 minutos or so he returned to his normal self...it must have been the familia dance party!!

Wacko...they don't write about this stuff.

Onto comida for all and then I helped corral the lil'man into his swim gear and then into the camioneta verde. I did not find my meds this morning, so as the familia drove off to the playa, I headed to another farmacia and scored some hecho en EUA cough syrup.

Home to clean up the condo, some tranquilo time and per usual for agosto, the nube obscura have rolled in. Anoche we had some lluvia after 9pm and that cooled it down nicely but when it heated up in the morning...holy humido Batman!!


And with those clouds, the temps are only 31, 0 feeling like 43,0. Ugh.

Onto the fotos.

I love that Max now mimics things that he has seen...like his Poppa cleaning his lentes del sol before heading out.


Test drive...listo for the prowl.


Madre will recognize these moves.






All that because he does not want to sit on the baño...totally inconspicuous I would say. Oh Max.

Onto "Max's llanta" as he calls it.


And it is time to celebrate!!









Sooooo hot after all that celebrating, so it was time to duck into Poopie Loopie and cool down.




Carniceria...a little stinky.


Hola hola to Ernesto.


And onto the condo, packing apple sauce y garbonzo beans.


Onto the CP alberca.




We have splash down!!


Onto leche y libros!!


Ok, off to cook la cena. Hasta pronto.

Buenos noches!! The familia had a super fun time at playa Entrega and were home in time for Manwich dinner...Manwich, found in the "imported" section of Super Che...along with Spam. Hmmmm?

Good dinner, clean up and then onto the bici tour. Pit stopped at the iglesia where there was some musica and songs being sung outside, so off the bici came Max and thank goodness he already had his dancing shoes on, because it was time for a dance party!!

Lots of smiling señoras and Max worked up a good 31,0 feels like 43,0 sweat.

Home for tina time and leche y libros is up next. We added some epsom salts to the tina and Bex will give the lil'man a leg massage before bed, so fingers are crossed.

Mañana? Día de los taxistas!! The day when it is safer to walk then get in a cab.

Have a great martes y hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max



No comments:

Post a Comment