sábado, el 21 de julio de 2012


Ok, we have backed off DEFCON 5 and are at a safe 3 now!! Madre’s back is on the mend again and we had a fairly normal day.

But of course…I no have gripe (greep-eh)…a cold. Just came on so I am going to get some good zzz, drink some OJ and take mi vitaminas.

Made it to el gimnasio and madre took Max for a stroll in the luxury stroller, vs slinging him.

Great eats for dinner and just as we were mid-tina runtina, we received a visit from Tony!! I expected him around 2pm, only because many places close up early on sábado. But he worked a full day and true to his word, came by to check up on us.

I invited him in to say hola and then told him I had to go help get Max ready for bed, and he said “ok”, and promptly sat on the couch!! I guess we have company…at least it is friendly company.

I entertained him while helping out madre and some 45 minutes later, and a 10 minute look at the foto album of his hija…that he brought just for me to see, I made it clearer that I really needed to leave…or he really needed to leave. Ja ja ja

Tonight, Max walked a mile on the bed. I took over from madre as she is not able to rock him, and after 5 minutes of him fighting me, I let him back on the bed.

He was like a toy whose batteries are running out. He kept going and going, getting slower and slower and he kept trying to do bum stands until finally he couldn’t, and he passed out asleep.

945pm…I haven’t watched the news yet, oh well.Bex is whipping up some cubitos de pera for Max and then a little work in the oficina.

Mañana? No race, no el gimnasio…but gripe. Oh well again.

Hey RJ…the flight for Bex y Max is booked.

Pooped, so here are two quickie fotos. Look how big the lil’hombre has become!!



Have a great domingo.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment