domingo, el 29 de julio de 2012



Buenos noches and welcome to post #701 of this blog.

Thank you all for your comments and emails in regards to my illness. 

I am on the mend and one more day and I should be as good as I was pre-gripe and pre-stomach bug. Peeps out there that worry about eating the food in Mexico…don’t worry so much.

In 30 plus vacations, I was ill for 2 days and in our 2 years living here full time, I have now been ill twice, both for just 2 days each time.

Not fun, but no worse then the “bug” I caught eating at a Subway in Van.

So, the day. I slept it off from 8pm until 630am…wow.

Max and I had our morning rutina and that included a hour long nap. Madre was up when we awoke and we said hola, tanqued up and headed out for some exploring.








Not as long a crawl as padre was baja energía and we seemed to have more hormigas around today.

A “what the frig” moment occurred when the flash on the Canon T1i wouldn’t open. Huh? I went on line and there was one possible fix, but it did not work on my camera.

I bet you the closest repair shop is farther then the closest MRI machine…6 hours away in Oaxaca. Doph. That’s ok, how many fotos am I taking in the dark or shadows? Sure reminds you of how small a town we live in though.

Madre took over Max time and the two of them had lots of fun. A few walks, some JJ, a FT with RJ, a nap etc.

Me? One ojo on the race…congrats Jimmy J for your 4th Indy win, and the other ojo on Mojon plans.

Who ever built this unit in CP, put some plugs on some stupid places. My goal for Mojon is to have enough outlets, but also have them in the proper places.

The oficina needs them higher, the ones behind the TV are at a  certain height etc.

Then throw in locations for ventiladors and wall sconces that are non-light polluting…who wants to ruin the stars at night?

It took some time, but the race lasted 3 hours so all good.

I took charge of siesta #3 and when we awoke, we all hit the alberca for some float time, and then back upstairs for la cena rutina.

Leftover domingo for us and just as well as I am only eating a small portion of the non-spicy variety.

Currently 745pm and I am about to relieve madre and get the lil’guy into slumber mode.

Mañana? Hope to hit el gimnasio and I think I might have a meet with Roman to review the electrical. Also have to check in on Karen Y Randy, see how the trip from Saskatchewan was…and grab the fridge shelf!!

830pm UPDATE

Max fell asleep tonite for the first time without ANY rocking (or mezcal!!). I took an hour, but give him a break…he’s just a lil’guy.

9pm UPDATE

Ok, I spoke too soon. Max awoke sin soother and has had a hard time falling asleep again. Madre took over from the Niño Whisperer...maybe a mother's touch is needed tonite.

Have a great lunes.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment