martes, el 24 de julio de 2012



Hola mis amigos....welcome to my cuna.

And welcome to the most normal día we have had in a week!!

Max was up early again…around 5am, as I said…a normal día. That’s ok…he’s just a lil’guy.

So we went to the other room…it is becoming very familiar to the two if us now a days.

We had some crazy zzzzz’s until 7am and then we were up for good.

He wolfed down his desayunos and we managed to get our walk in, grabbing a few plátanos on the way home. Fresh fruta martes here in Huatulco.

Headed home and had the first nap of the day…almost a full hour of CN…not bad if you ask me.

Madre took over at 1030am and I hit the sack for a few more zzz. I still have the gripe, but we are on the mend and needed to make sure I rested up enough so I could hit el gimnasio.

Madre’s back is getting better too, but slowly. So I still try to do most of the rocking and for Max’s second siesta, I got him to sleep on the cama.

Here is a foto of the very elusive “sleeping Max”.



Note the form...tight butt in the air.

But prior to getting the lil'ball o'energia to sleep, we have to go through the rutina.

Hey Max, you look tired. Nap time?

Does this look tired to you padre?


I'll rip that camera right off the strap.


Don't EVER tell me I look tired and ask if it is nap time.


As a matter of fact, for his 3rd nap, I had him asleep on the bed as well, and had a quick silent FT with mis padres y 2 hermanas, who were all visiting Victoria BC.

So they got to see Max asleep…cute kid even when asleep!!

I left madre watching the lil’snoozer and I hit el gimnasio. Needed to go in, just to get rolling again. In the past 9 days, I think I have worked out only 2 or 3 in the gym…and 9 lifting the lil’20 pounder!!

No cardio, just some weights and I was still pooped by the time I headed home.

A walk through centro as it has been a while that  said hola to the boys. A pit stop for some pesos as they have been on a roller coaster lately. Back in May we hit 13.9 pesos per Cdn dollar and then recently it dropped to 13.0…that’s a 6% depreciation in 2 months. Doph. But it is back to 13.4…maybe it will continue to climb…that will be nice for building at Mojon!!

Hola to Daniel as no one else was around. Nice to catch up. His familia headed to Oaxaca for 5 weeks so maybe we will go for a tlayuda in the near future.

Grabbed the last 2 packs of peanut butter Snickers at SCA, and headed home to check in on the familia.

Well, what did I come home to? Bad back Bex had set up the conejito rocker in the sleep room…in the hope that Max would fall asleep sin rocking of the human kind. Almost…but no luck. Good try madre…but bring in the Níño Whisperer and close the deal!!

It wasn’t a long nap and Max and I joined madre for alberca time. There the two of them met a nice senora who was in the pool with her 2 hijas. One of them was a bebé, smaller then Max, and turned out to be 20 months old. Small kids these Mexican niños!!

Next thing you know, it is upstairs for the mad 2 hour dash to bedtime. I love el sol and the warm days…but those 2 hours at night are killer.

We have so many windows in our Mojon plans…and an a/c in the cocina…just to cool my butt!!

Anyway, great steaks and we managed to get Max into the bedroom for 715pm and madre watched him do his laps and he was lights out by 8pm.

He is getting better at self soothing and falling asleep by himself….just not at 3 or 5am…doph.

10pm…Storage Wars is wrapping up…gotta love Barry. Max is still the asleep, Bex is working up in the oficina and you know what I am up to.

Slower times on Bex’s work front, but it is summer and we saw the same thing last year. So a great time to work on personal pieces, update the portfolio, apply for new work, and…spend time con this cutie!!


Or his alter ego...The Hulk.


Hey Max...


show us what you look like if you want food.


Lil'man tired after all that Hulking out.


Rest of the fotos.

From the morning walk. You see senoritas, walking the calles, with trays of home made beverages for sale.


And from the walk to el gimnasio...it must be martes...time to fix the baches.


Mañana…we’ll see and keep you posted. Check back often!!


Hasta luego.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment