jueves, el 22 de marzo de 2012


Well, 7am is better then 6am…garcias mi hijo!!

He did feed at 6am, but fell asleep for another hour. Then he started talking and stretching his legs. I woke up with him staring at me and saying I could sleep when I was dead. Where does he learn such things? Ja ja ja

I did take the early shift as Bex looked like she was one step from dead. Late night of work and then she couldn’t zzzz…the gal just couldn’t quench her thirst. Water, baño, water, baño…lol

So I had the reins and Master Max and I spent the morning together, waking madre up for leche, tucking her back in, and then waking her up again come mid day.

And what did the 2 hombres do during the morning? Hello!! We chatted up about mi amigo Coco and his jefe, El Lobo...The Wolf.

And then we made this video!!



Not sure what was up with the one foot bounce, or why he did not like the bib....seemed to get in his line of sight with the quilt!!

Also gave him his first nap, had a FT with mis padres, and then slinged him up for our walk.

Good walk…hola to and from lots of peeps, but no nap this time. Fun part of the walk was when we bypassed a group of veggie sellers, whom I had previously given the gears to for not saying hola to Max. And today, as we are across the street from them and heading away, I hear 3 or 4 of these senoras calling out “hola max…hola Max”. Hilarious.

Tagged off Max duty, hit the gym and then I walked through centro looking for a tienda that sells quality toalla. There really isn’t one and the one I did see today wants waaaay too much $$ for what they are offering.

Home and found these chalupies having chez lounge time.





Bex went down for some laps on her own, and then the two of us followed for our alberca time. Great session…lots of splashing and smiling.

Back upstairs for one more nap (Max…not me) and I got Max to close his eyes…and it only took a few minutes!! He had a great nap and then spent the last hour chez lounging, talking and watching his 30 minutes of Jeopardy. Voy a tomar “tiempo en la alberca” por $700, por favor Alex.

Finished the rutina and at 715pm, I am watching the news and Bexico has come out of the bedroom and is assisting with la cena. Chef Bex!!

Now 830pm…dish time, then a Bex tutorial on iMovie and then finish the blog. Bex is headed upstairs to the oficina and Max is lights out!!

Here are the walk fotos.

Una madre y hija.


Have purses...will travel.


The uniform has opportunities...and they make him ride a girls bike?


That was one of the local mailmen.


Here, a dump truck driver has pulled over to buy some fresh mangoes.


Business was so good, that on my home from el gimnnasio, I saw this hombre replenish the stock from the other side of the parque.


Here are the JWs.


Max and I saw them at CP early in morning and then I saw them while I was on my way to el gimnasio.


These hermanos were up to something.



Never seen before...somewhat decent muebles being sold.


Miau


Mañana? Might be Mojon con Roman…I will need to call him as he did not reply to my email. Sábado…chelas con Tony who stopped me as I was walking to el gimnasio. His hija is all good and is now 19 months old.

Have a great viernes,

Marco, Bex y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment