jueves, el 14 de abril de 2010 UPDATED

Buenos dias all!! A balmy 30 degrees already and it is only 1030am. Our temperatures for the past week? We have averaged 26.9 at night (up from 24 in marzo) and 35.2 during the day (up from 33.5). We have not had any rain during the waking hours even though thundershowers have been forecast almost everyday. Not complaining!! We expect them sooner or later and are curious as we have heard it rains all day, that it rains only in the morning, only at night etc.

So how was jueves (mañana)?

Clase was quick as we seemed to all have "last day at school" lethargy. Our restaurante ordering "role play" went well...ja ja ja.

The intensivo clase is projected for julio and is a great deal. $2000 pesos for 60 hours of clase over dos semanas. We will probably sign up when the time comes.

We pit stopped in Santa Cruz and found Cafe Juanita. It is on the second floor of a building which overlooks Santa Cruz's zocalo. Expensive cafe, but a shelf full of paperbacks for purchase or exchange (2 for 1). We picked up a few books and will drop off a few in the future.

Che was Che and then home.

Here are the stories behind the fotos.

Yes....we are alive...but it is late and I pooped. Here are the fotos and I will fill in today's story mañana.

These peeps were parked near the hielo factory. The big cooler is for pescado and I have heard a large fishing tournament is coming soon.


I do not understand the business plan for these peeps.


I often see trucks like this parked near the mercado and they are selling their bricks. But how much money can they be making? I never see anyone buy a truckload...just one or two at a time.


A madre y hijo on the way home from escuela. I have seen more and more umbrellas out....no lluvia, but lots of umbrellas.


I saw this hillside while I was taking a different route home. I have no idea what they are up to...maybe using the hillside as fill elsewhere?

And a new Huatulco record....5 days in a row.


Hopefully these are not the same pieces of furniture and the hombre has sold a few.

Multi use for the wheelbarrows.


I have seen the same hombre and wheelbarrow being used for dulces, fresas y now it looks like lychees.


I am not sure they are lychees...anyone?

Sorry for the blurry foto...taken on the rush through our living room window.


Look at the color on this aves.

Will update the blog first thing Friday morning.

Hasta mañana.

UPDATE

As for the rest of the day...we had the pool to ourselves and then we came into the horno of a condo to eat la cena etc. Chorizo quesadillas for me and tuna melt a la Bexico for Bex.

Watched Juno for the first time...funny movie.

And that was jueves.

Viernes....off to ducha and then el gimnasio. Weather forecast is thundershowers, but I am about to head outside and take a foto of clear blue skies. We do see more and more nubes (clouds) over the montañas, but so far we are all good.

Misc....I did hit the ferreteria ayer to buy a new pinza de mecánico as I am sure I left my last one at Kits. Not sure if it is because I smell bad, but "H" will not reply to my emails of hola...maybe he still has my pinza de mecánico and is embarrassed to give them back? ja ja ja

Hasta esta noche!!

No comments:

Post a Comment