viernes, el 7 de diciembre de 2012


Buenos noches!!

Currently 830pm and due to a great night out with Jay y Crista, we are about an hour behind schedule. Max is a TROOPER and handled not only the dinner with ease, but handled the hour delay in the PM rutina with ease as well.

Every day with Max is great, and tonight the dinner at Krystal Rose was fun, but the best part of the day?

I am kicking myself in the butt for not bringing my camera, but Max and I went out for a short walk before la cena.

We worked our way to calle Bugambilia and after some pit stops for dancing, we saw a parade was headed our way. Oh parades here happen often and I have NO idea what the schedule is.

So there we are at the zocalo and as the musicians come walking down the calle, Max starts up his moves and the crowds are loving it.

The parade was full of senoras in traditional ropa, niños on caballos as well as some floats with niños. And all of them are throwing dulces into the crowds, except the niños on the horses. It seems they were throwing Tupperware. Huh?

Anyway, Max could have used a casco (helmet) to avoid getting clunked by so much candy and plates coming our way, but he scores with a pelota and some dulces.

Then comes the fotos with the peeps in the crowd and next up was an opportunity to say hola and pat the horses. I asked for permission and Max patted a few horses.

We then headed towards home and caught up to a float full of senoras in their typical ropa and bag of goodies they were tossing to the crowds.

I saw an opportunity and passed Max up to the senora who held onto him tight and gave him another pelota verde. Score!! 

So Max is riding on this float, Ferris Bueller style, in the arms of this senora and all I hear are people shouting out his name as he rode the 3 blocks until I had to grab him and head home.

The BEST part of the day by far…and doph…must always bring camera, must always bring camera!! Oh, did I mention that it was going to be a familia walk until I convinced madre to take 30 minutos for herself? Doph…she missed a great show!!

La cena…fun to chat it up with fellow Mojonites and always fun showing off our lil’guy to amigos and the peeps working at the restaurante….who all love Max!!

The rest of the día? I think it was a regular rutina for us. Madre had Max last night and I was able to sleep in until 715am!!

Max and I did what Max and I do, but instead of a walk, hola to Che. No scores there…mo leche fresco…hola to pan Frances sábado!!

Nice familia walk as I headed to el gimnasio and the familia did a pit stop ay Issssste and then headed to the centro.

I came home and puttered around as the second siesta progressed, and you are pretty much caught up.

Misc

Max does not like sleeping with even the lightest sheet on him. How will this work in Ontario when it is snowy and mucho frio?

Move to Mexico, expect to NOT be able to find everything you are used to in Canada. On a good note…found my deo and a Crest toothpaste that will do. Who knew? Tortilla flavored Crest!!

We are almost ready for Fin de Año!! We stopped off at a tienda de plasticos, where they sell fuegos artificiales, fireworks, and scored on a 200 rocket firework!! No more of those hecho en Mexico fireworks as they are peligroso y we spent a week cleaning up newspaper from the playa!!

Fotos.

On the way out for our walk.



From outside Isssste...all we needed was a shopping cart to keep Max happy!!





I saw two groups of peeps all dressed up. I discovered later they were all participants in the parada...or is it called a disfile?


The well groomed center island on Blvd Chahue.


Mañana? Regular sábado and we are thinking Mojon on domingo.

Buen fin de semana.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment