sábado, el 22 de diciembre de 2012

Buenos noches!!

10pm here in Huatulco and I just got off the phone with one VERY cansada Bex. I guess today was a loooong día and taking care of Max 24-7 for the past few days has finally caught up with her.

That and it sounds like the clima in Onterrible has taken it's toll on her too. Chapped lips, dry hands to the point of a bleeding finger, a raw nose from the cold and exhausted too. I look forward to the familia's return so I can get madre on the mend.

Early morning pick up fro the familia, leaving Kitchener at 7am'ish and the flight to Miami leaves at 1045 and then the one to DF leaves at 415pm. Two 3.5 hour legs and then the familia will wind down in the airport hotel and be home lunes at 10am. Phew.

My día? Never brag about your 10 hours of sleep when your partner is exhausted.

Good day of some cleaning and puttering around. Throw in el gimnasio and a truck wash...exciting times here!!

At 430pm I did step out trying to find Tony and his familia at a local parque, but saw no one. He told me his hija would be dancing and asked if I could take fotos...no luck. I called and he said everyone was showing up mas tarde...much later. Lo siento mi amigo.

Great quesadilla para la cena and then settled in for some NFL.

Best part of my day? I received an email telling me that I had a MJ voice mail. So I click on it and I see it is from madre's cell phone. 

When the wav file opens in iTunes, I hear silence for a few seconds, followed by the sound of my son saying "da da da da da da da da" and then I hear madre talking in the background...on another phone. Max has managed to call the MJ number and has left his very first voicemail!!

Blah blah blah you might be thinking, but you should have seen the HUGE smile on my face to get that message...one that will never be deleted!!

Best part of my day!!

No foto sábado...get over it!! ja ja ja

Have a great domingo.

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment