lunes, el 17 de diciembre de 2012


Buenos noches!!

Wacky weather diciembre continues!! We had another sunny morning and then the clouds rolled in during the afternoon and at around 4pm, a light drizzle started. And at 845pm, I can still hear it falling outside. Muy raro to have the precipitation this time of year.

And moments ago, while Max was falling asleep on my chest, we had 2 fairly large terremotos/temblor…tremors. One of them lasted at least 10 seconds, but all the lil’guy did was raise his head, look at me in the eyes, and then went back into slumber!!

Ok, the rest of the día.

Madre is still fighting the gripe…score another night solo con the lil’guy!! That makes madre triste, but she will have him for 5 nights coming up and we need her to get better, via some great sleep.

So Max and I had some great zzz and at 545am he had a tanque up…but instead of falling back asleep, he decided it was the perfect time to try out his soft voice.

I slumbered next to him and all I heard was the soft babbling of the lil’guy next to me.

Up and at’em by 630am…yikes.

Oh, how was desayunos? Using the “do what it takes” to get Max a great breakfast, I pulled out all the stops. Who knew it would be pork chops that sealed the deal? Oh Max.

We had a good walk and a good nap and then madre took over for the afternoon. Me? Off to el gimnasio and then after the familia awoke from a great siesta #2, Max and I took a walk in the drizzle.

After many minutes of ah,ah’ing at the arbol de Navidad, we made it to his parque where we went for a swing, and then another swing, and finally a solo swing for Max. Yup, he likes the swing.

We made our way home where la cena was waiting for us and Max gobbled down his pollo. Follow that with a quick FT con Opa and then the PM rutina.

And you are all caught up.

Oh, I did have a visit from Roman and we reviewed the latest set of changes, all the simple things that will make the casa look that much nicer. Nothing big, but all will have impact.

Anyway, the number cruncher should have the plans by sábado and we will have numbers by either mid week, or in 10 days or so. All depends if the hombre will be working over the weekend or not. Stay tuned.

Fotos.

WFSITBOTT?


Piña season again.

Getting up on the fountain is easy.




You see no fotos of Max getting down because I bolted over to catch him!! I have never seen agua in the fountain and the look on Max's face tells me he knows the fountain is sucio...dirty.

The hombre getting his foto taken by the senoritas, works for Fonatur, cleaning the zocalo. He says hola to Max and I every time he sees us.


Mañana? Ensure all the loose ends are taken care of for the big trip and ensure I get lots of familia time.

And what will padre be doing while the familia is away? Hmmm. Sleep in. Watching football and some more football. Get some sun. Sounds good to me!!

Have a great martes.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment